Editorials
On Taxi Driver • May 8, 2021
Title Taxi Driver
Superb acting by Lee Je Hoon re episode 10. Esom’s a great contrast - very natural, matter of fact, rational and a steady presence in this show and I like that.
10 0
Replying to EternalSunshineOfTheSpot • May 8, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan
Perhaps an unpopular opinion but I feel like CTJ is not meant for these roles at all,he just doesn't look the…
Yes, I think you have hit the nail right on the head re CTJ. That’s interesting your observation re Exit. I describe it as good heart in your mouth entertainment.
0 0
On The Imperial Coroner • May 8, 2021
Title The Imperial Coroner
After 16 episodes: this show is a pure delight. I find the whole approach refreshing. I think I might even like this more than the Sword and the Brocade.
8 1
On Taxi Driver • May 8, 2021
Title Taxi Driver
Today, I felt, with ep 9, Taxi Diver finally hit its stride! Overall, show is good storytelling. Not easy to watch at times, but the performances are excellent.
4 0
On Ichikei’s Crow: The Criminal Court Judges • May 7, 2021
Title Ichikei’s Crow: The Criminal Court Judges
Overall, I am enjoying Ichikei no Karasu, but Iruma, lose the smile :-) And a big thank you to the subber!
3 2
On So I Married the Anti-Fan • May 7, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan
Well, I enjoyed episode 3. The first two eps were very up and down, though. CSY is playing her role well so far. I find CTJ a little wooden, but he has his moments. HCS is very good - very adept at how he portrays charming one moment and demon the next. HJA is okay. In fact, I hope we get to see her shine a bit more.
0 2
On Oh My Ladylord • May 6, 2021
Title Oh My Ladylord
Personally, I liked ep 14, but what a way to rip off a scab, as it were, to heal such a wounded relationship!
3 0
Replying to jay_iz_here • May 6, 2021
Title Oh My Ladylord
It could of been so good.
I think it will end up just being okay now. Which is a shame.
1 0
On Sell Your Haunted House • May 6, 2021
Title Sell Your Haunted House
Ep 7 was such a beautiful episode!
6 1
On Oh My Ladylord • May 5, 2021
Title Oh My Ladylord
Did I enjoy ep 13? - no! Do I have my fingers crossed, hoping for the earlier magic of this show to return? - yes! Normally, I would have dropped it, but for some reason, I have to keep going on with it :-)
5 2
Replying to adalia • May 5, 2021
Title Oh My Ladylord Spoiler
I think Bisoo is in coma. The 49 days stuff is when he'll wake up. Maybe they will show this on episode 15, so…
Wow - I like your insight here!
1 0
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • May 1, 2021
Title The Imperial Coroner
This drama is serious and yet funny. Really good, at least so far.
Yes, it is. I will keep on watching!
0 0
Replying to SeanFletcher • Apr 28, 2021
Title Oh My Ladylord
Thank you for the link - awesome. One of my favourite bands: Blood Sweat & Tears did a great version of this (called:…
Thank you for such an amazing compliment :-) I hope you enjoy the version by Blood Sweat & Tears once you track it down. When I read the synopsis for “Diva,” I can see why they included a nod to Erik Satie. He has always fascinated me as a composer.
1 1
Replying to yodarach • Apr 28, 2021
Title Oh My Ladylord
i know a lot of people will say this drama is boring, but if you wait for upcoming drama to come and want see…
This drama is fabulous. It has so much going for it on all levels. Our leads relationship is so nice and heartwarming, the mums are fabulous and the secondary relationships are a good contrast.
3 2
Replying to Kyouen NG • Apr 26, 2021
Title Kyouen NG
Replying to deleted comment
Thank you so much - awesome!
0 0
On Kyouen NG • Apr 26, 2021
Title Kyouen NG
The first two episodes were fabulous! How great are the lead pair? Delightful :-)
0 0
Replying to Diva70 • Apr 25, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Ep 17 was a rousing 10 for me. From beginning to end I was glued to my tv. There were so many high points but…
I would like to see that, too!
0 0
Replying to tsutsuloo • Apr 22, 2021
Title Oh My Ladylord
Ep. 9 (53:10) musical surprise—when Kim Chang Gyu (the record store ahjussi) plays Erik Satie's Gymnopédie…
Thank you for the link - awesome. One of my favourite bands: Blood Sweat & Tears did a great version of this (called: Variations on a Theme by Erik Satie) many many years ago on their 1970 album Blood Sweat & Tears, which won the Grammy for best album of the year. So, I was thrilled when KCG played it on his guitar. In fact, I am going to dig out the vinyl album now (It was my Dad’s) and play it :-)
0 3
Replying to Lovely • Apr 20, 2021
Title Hello Mr. Gu
It was really enjoyable in the beginning, but they're both not fit for a relationship, and it didn't only show…
Sadly, I have to agree. It had so much potential and should have played out much better than this. The Mr Gu Theatre every couple of episodes is a nice touch though and has become a highlight for me. Fingers crossed for a strong finish (as I have been watching at double speed for quite a few episodes already).
2 0
On Please Don't Date Him • Apr 17, 2021
Title Please Don't Date Him
Overall, I liked it. The subject matter was interesting and dealt with real concerns re the misuse of information, lack of communication and trauma. The female leads were very good.
2 0

2
5