Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Sisheng Peak
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 28, 2021
Replying to GKLZ • Oct 29, 2021
Title Immortality
There are quite a few who did not like it. Even commented that the story is quite immature.
Immature?? Really...if this is immature...I wonder what is 'mature' 😅
0 2
Replying to Magblueroses • Oct 29, 2021
Title Immortality
Too late in replying but let me show off :)I am on my 75th...
Whoa...do you read non danmei too?
0 4
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 29, 2021
Title Immortality
noooo this scene was so beautiful and heart breaking. 😭😭
Hahaha...well, not like we are not used to it....
0 41
Replying to Gyuuuu • Oct 29, 2021
Yeah, i fall for him too.He is very beautiful and very cute 😍
which drama? I found out he is in Time Flies but You are here...but when I saw the FL...well, as much as I love seeing his pretty face, I just simply don't like the FL, so can't bring myself to watch that...
1 2
Replying to Jiminie_140802 • Oct 29, 2021
Title Immortality
🥳🥳🥳
Absolutely not just 1...it was 10250 yesterday :)
0 2
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
hehe i have a bunch for you, have fun-1. When Shi Mei died, Mo Weiyu disappeared from the world.And when Chu Wanning…
haha...I read BaB today, have you read chapter 9-12 about the crazy lady in the mental hospital?
0 65
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
I'm watching Keita Hatsukoi and i'm ready to simp together.
but he never did turn to darkness fully...he always had conscience...even when he wanted to release the human face disease etc...
0 14
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
💀💀
haha...okay2, technically it can't be minus...but maybe now is less than 20%...
0 165
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
My favorite danmei characters would be tgcf's Hua Cheng, 2ha's Moran and Chu Wanning and Mo Du's Fei Du. Hua Cheng…
maybe she does indeed has technical background...
0 69
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality
noooo this scene was so beautiful and heart breaking. 😭😭
Haha...I still remember that period when The Abyss had falsely had countdown...haha
0 43
Replying to Gyuuuu • Oct 28, 2021
Yeah, i fall for him too.He is very beautiful and very cute 😍
My first time seeing him...haha...
1 5
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
I cracked the most on 'hell is too hot, you can go die alone'...🤣🤣🤣
haha...maybe busy reading...haha
0 16
Replying to panikorea • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality
Technically not, cuz if someone doesn't like it they won't finish it. However, it's their loss.
oh...like what they didn't like it about...
0 20
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
I don't remember it properly, haha...but I think their father had originally meant to give the sect leader position…
Well...so far we only get XM's spin off...hehe
0 54
Replying to Miss Princy • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality
Anyone has any idea why none of them are being aired isnt the celebration over?
Let's see December...Novoland is originally planned to show in Dec...
0 0
On Rebirth for You • Oct 28, 2021
Guys...I think I fall really hard for Joseph Zeng...how did I not know such beautiful creature exist in this world? 😍
4 9
Replying to Silverbutterflies • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
I have read more than 10
SQX is like Yizhen in how they seem to be unable to hate people...the difference is...Yizhen is also unable to feel the remaining emotions like fear, pity etc...haha
0 0
Replying to panikorea • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality
Finished 3- reading 2 Sometimes it's not that I don't have time to read. Just that my mind is not in peace.
haha...yes...my very first chinese novel...my very first danmei...it feels like I took an advance level of reading as a beginner...haha
0 0
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
The Untamed...and the first time I watched it, I didn't know it was BL...haha
wait...what? who? Mianmian?
0 4