News Replying to SaMeR • Aug 21, 2021
Title One and Only
Am I the only one who finds this show a little boring?! Maybe it's just not my cup of tea..
It is probably because it's at quite a slow pace and also because of slow Romance and that's not everybody's cup of tea. So it's okay.
2 0
On One and Only • Aug 20, 2021
Title One and Only Spoiler
HOLY MOLY MY HEART WAS LITERALLY BEATING SO FAST WHEN THEY HUGGED!!!!!
4 1
Replying to chase_kayden • Aug 20, 2021
Title One and Only
Every time the main leads stare/smile at each other, I feel like I'm invading their privacy (≧∀≦)Yes, I…
Exactly the growing tension between them is no joke
3 1
Replying to Ackery • Aug 19, 2021
Title Pandora's Box
Two days ago I thought it was saying that it would premiere on the 18th and today I saw a different date and I…
I am currently watching it and it is really good.
0 0
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Aug 19, 2021
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
Can I please talk about how hot Yang Mi looks
10 2
On One and Only • Aug 19, 2021
Title One and Only Spoiler
Okay episode 8 and he took away the advisor. (╥﹏╥)
0 0
On One and Only • Aug 19, 2021
Title One and Only
Also, the ratings dropped this much. Why? Like I am curious about the drawbacks that people feel it has ;)
0 1
On One and Only • Aug 19, 2021
Title One and Only
BUT WHAT I WANT TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE MOST ABOUT THIS DRAMA IS THE DIRECTION. THE DIRECTION IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND SPOT ON. LIKE THE ONE ON ONE BATTLE IN EPISODE 6 WAS DIRECTED SO WELL. THE FOOTSTEPS, THE HANDS. LIKE THE PERSON KNOWS HIS WORK WELL.
7 0
Replying to i heart lusi • Aug 19, 2021
Title One and Only
Is ML attractive?
Yes
0 0
On One and Only • Aug 19, 2021
Title One and Only Spoiler
Ahh taking troops to the kingdom can be used by many as a rebellion. What I am most scared of is if that old Ciu Man dies on the way then all of them will be doomed.
0 0
On One and Only • Aug 19, 2021
Title One and Only
Bring back the original cover page T.T
1 0
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Aug 19, 2021
Title One and Only
Are you for real? Like I mean there are literally these many watchers?. Anyways with the way it is going I meat…
Ohokay that sounds really good.
0 0
On One and Only • Aug 19, 2021
Title One and Only
Guys on what days does it air ??? Everyday? And how many episodes?
0 1
Replying to Donna Mae Gonzalvo • Aug 19, 2021
Title One and Only
This drama was ranked currently #1 on Weibo Super topic (drama category) surpassing the unbeatable Untamed and…
Are you for real? Like I mean there are literally these many watchers?. Anyways with the way it is going I meat even end up liking it more than ten miles of peach blossom (my favourite).
0 2
Replying to Lakshmi • Aug 19, 2021
Title One and Only
Yes , I strongly recommend Under the Power, his action is simply very great
Okayyyy thankss
0 0
Replying to Donna Mae Gonzalvo • Aug 19, 2021
Title One and Only
Yes listen to them you should watch first the UNDER THE POWER that's the very first drama i have watched and fell…
Hahaha I will definitely watch
0 0
Replying to Wang Yibo • Aug 19, 2021
Title One and Only
Miss crow with mr lizard (ALLEN REN & FAIR XING)
Okay thanks!!!!
1 0
Replying to Birdy • Aug 19, 2021
Title One and Only
Under The Power is a good one. :)
Okay thankssss
0 0
On One and Only • Aug 19, 2021
Title One and Only
Man, I love it so much. I can already sense the angst coming. The pacing and the tension between the leads is really good. Also, I am quite impressed with the ML's acting. Going to check more of his shows.
3 11
On One and Only • Aug 18, 2021
Title One and Only
It is like a storm but yet very calm. The instruments being played in the beginning of every episode are so serene and calm but with a sad vibe. The directing I mean the angles of shooting is really on spot.
5 0

1