Details

  • Last Online: 9 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Zhang Linghe's World😄
  • Contribution Points: 2,566 LV10
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 14, 2026
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award7 Flower Award13 Dumpster Fire Award2 Drama Bestie Award1 Reply Hugger5 Soulmate Screamer2 Big Brain Award2
Replying to Mira • Aug 25, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
After reading YTY will become house husband, I really need to clean my soul from that sh!tty script.I am rewatching…
The performances are amazing in the movieee... Obviously the Kohar scene is just🥺✨😭
6 0
LanLan • Aug 24, 2026
Photo Photo
😭😭😭😭😭🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
0 0
LanLan • Aug 24, 2026
Photo Photo
omgggg he is loookinggggggg soooo amazinggggg😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🔥🔥🔥🔥
0 0
Replying to Moonlight • Aug 19, 2026
Photo Photo
Omg, that's so unexpected! I never thought anyone other than me would upload extra photos of Ding Chengxin. Thank…
I actually waited for you to post. I know fans love to post pics of their fav✨✨✨,then I thought you might be busyy💗
0 0
Replying to Fiona • Aug 15, 2026
Photo Photo
Eye candy 🫠🫠
yesssssssss🥹💗
1 0
On The Truth Season 4 • Aug 14, 2026
I love them. I love this season. I'll be waiting for the next. The episode was amazing. The compatibility test was wonderful..it was sooo soo interesting ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and that last voting session was so intense ..I loved it... So much happy and excited for the next season tooooooo✨✨✨
4 0
Fiona • Aug 14, 2026
Photo Photo
soooo handsomeeee omggg
1 2
Replying to caroleav • Aug 11, 2026
Title Overdo
This drama was pure angst - you kind of knew all along it wouldn’t have a happy ending - BUT - you cannot deny…
So trueee✨✨✨✨
5 0
Replying to zlhsh • Aug 10, 2026
Title Overdo
Have your opinions and enjoy the drama...I was too disappointed by the reviews, but there are people like us who…
🤭✨
1 0
Replying to Sweetreat • Aug 10, 2026
Title Overdo
Have yu see Pursuit of Jade andStory of Kunning Palace, those are my favorite from him
omg that scene😭😭😭😭😭😭✨✨✨✨
1 0
Replying to Sweetreat • Aug 10, 2026
Title Overdo
Have yu see Pursuit of Jade andStory of Kunning Palace, those are my favorite from him
Sameee🥹✨
1 0
Replying to AishaAyoola • Aug 10, 2026
Title Overdo
I don’t know if am slow but I don’t see any complain about this drama even the ai intro issue, I don’t understand…
Have your opinions and enjoy the drama...I was too disappointed by the reviews, but there are people like us who actually enjoyed watching it🥹✨
3 2
Replying to Into_cdrama • Aug 10, 2026
Photo Photo
Episode
17-18 (acc to mdl counting) 9/10 acc to tencent..I guess so
0 0
Replying to Mira • Aug 9, 2026
Title Overdo
Ep 30 and 31I cried Boss Hai and LI Boze confrontation. And Qingyi under Mulberry tree, heartfelt conversation…
"Second Brother"....I literally paused it so many times😭😭...
2 1
Replying to zlhsh • Aug 8, 2026
So trueee... I also loved the whole characters and their storytelling...Travelling through the memory fragments…
yessssss...ikrrrrr😃😃..Bro I will miss themmm
1 0
Replying to Mira • Aug 8, 2026
Loading 😭😭😭😭I love Longdong Army becomes their slogan 😅🤩.I can't stop crying for their characters'…
So trueee... I also loved the whole characters and their storytelling...Travelling through the memory fragments was sooo good..And I am too much excited for the next week's episodess...the preview seems sooo interesting...The last section..did it remind you of previous season's finale episodes ,where they needed ppl to verify and zlh was the boss..this preview feels like the samee...ommooooo..I am so excited
2 2
Replying to zlhsh • Aug 8, 2026
Title Overdo
That damnnnn scene in the episode 30...bro I can see his veins ...It looked like that he actually stabbed himself…
Yesssss😍❤️❤️❤️✨✨✨
13 0
Replying to zlhsh • Aug 8, 2026
Title Overdo Spoiler
That damnnnn scene in the episode 30...bro I can see his veins ...It looked like that he actually stabbed himself…
Bro that alley one...the way they shot that ,it was soooo good...wowwwwww...Bam Bam Bam🤩🔥
13 2
Replying to zlhsh • Aug 8, 2026
Title Overdo
That damnnnn scene in the episode 30...bro I can see his veins ...It looked like that he actually stabbed himself…
Trueee..so trueee💖💖
13 0