News Details
- Last Online: 9 minutes ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: Zhang Linghe's World😄
- Contribution Points: 2,566 LV10
- Roles:
- Join Date: May 14, 2026
- Awards Received:
7
13
2
1
5
2
2
News
K-Drama
K-Drama
7
13
2
1
5
2
2
And I really enjoyed it yrrr. I was giggling, clapping, rewinding to watch the scenes again especially the leads' romance...But the moment I came here, I felt so bad. I never write or comment about an ongoing drama or reply to people's negative comments, but it was too much for me.
But after watching all five episodes, I don't remember seeing AI everywhere—from the actors to the props to the visual effects. Like... am I blind? Or was the AI intro the only thing you found in the entire drama?
I'm against the AI intro just like everyone else. The difference is that I also paid attention to everything else—the acting, writing, chemistry, direction, and the work of the people I actually came to watch. It's really as simple as that.
I don't understand why people keep saying it feels like a vertical /short drama when it clearly doesn't. There weren't any illogical scenes or those forced interactions between the leads that are so common in many short dramas—forced skinship, dull chemistry, sloppy editing, and messy acting. Sure, there are some genuinely good short dramas out there, but saying this drama belongs in the same category just feels unfair.
I also think a lot of the disappointment comes from expectations. The reactions remind me so much of when BTS released "Arirang." People were fixated on the English lyrics, saying it didn't feel like the "old BTS," and they were already criticizing the comeback during the live stream because it wasn't "BTS enough." It feels similar here. And here they are with this drama, getting hung up on the AI-generated intro and the fact that it looks like a vertical/short drama.
Then it became all about, "My expectations were this and that."
I actually think criticizing the intro is fair—I personally wish they would change it too. But staying hung up on those two things and letting them define the entire drama just isn't fair. At this point, it feels like people have nothing else to criticize except the AI intro and the vertical-drama look, while completely overlooking the actual story, performances, chemistry, and production.
And honestly, I expected this. With Zhang Linghe's recent popularity, I knew even the smallest flaw would be blown out of proportion and heavily criticized.