Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Zhang Linghe's World😄
  • Contribution Points: 2,566 LV10
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 14, 2026
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award7 Flower Award13 Dumpster Fire Award2 Drama Bestie Award1 Reply Hugger5 Soulmate Screamer2 Big Brain Award2
Replying to starmochi • 21 days ago
Title Revenge
when will that happen ?
😃💗
3 1
Replying to Mira • 21 days ago
Person Zhang Ling He
I only pray for that dual role or whatever doesn't ask Linghe has to lose weight to the level of Christian Bale…
Aayeee...This comment actually make me feel so good haha..Nice point😚😚
2 0
Replying to Mira • 21 days ago
Person Zhang Ling He
I only pray for that dual role or whatever doesn't ask Linghe has to lose weight to the level of Christian Bale…
okok...I am reading the novel rn and u know I can literally smell cdrama from it😃 (the tropes and plot is written totally in that way, reminding me of TPR,POB etc)and I can imagine the cast in there too ...Its interesting.. and it will be funnn...
And idk about the discussions but in the early chapters (where I am rn) ,everything is told from fl's pov ,so whts whole discussion about ml dominated drama...I am curious...
1 2
Replying to starmochi • 21 days ago
Title Revenge
when will that happen ?
It is said to be on 12th september...idk if that's official
4 3
Replying to Mira • 21 days ago
Person Zhang Ling He
I only pray for that dual role or whatever doesn't ask Linghe has to lose weight to the level of Christian Bale…
Dual role?
2 4
Replying to weixing89 • 22 days ago
A note by the Screenwriter of “Little Plane”- September 21, 2024—I pulled another all-nighter. When I turned…
woww✨✨
0 0
Replying to Grace • 23 days ago
Title Revenge
YESS they're finally confirmed omg goodness knows how long I've been waiting for this day...two of my favorites;…
So trueeeeeeee😭💖🙈😃😃😃I am soooo exciteddddd💗😍😍
4 0
juju87 • 23 days ago
Photo Photo
He looks amazingggg🙈🙈🙈🔥
0 0
Replying to zlhsh • 23 days ago
Person Zhang Ling He
Ahhh, I’m really concerned about himmm 🥺 I just hope he takes good care of himself.
I hope everything goes welll🥹✨✨✨
7 1
Replying to CloudA • 23 days ago
Person Zhang Ling He
🔔Drama Revenge Update: Zhang Linghe joined the script meetings about a week ago. Today, Lu Yuxiao also joined…
Ahhh, I’m really concerned about himmm 🥺 I just hope he takes good care of himself.
11 3
Replying to Lucy • 25 days ago
7.8 rating ?? I enjoy this one more than the early spring i guess ppl love when man doesnt apologize :3
Sameeeeeee...I like this more than Early Springggg frrr
8 0
Replying to zlhsh • 26 days ago
Person Zhang Ling He
Wwoowww....for me..MJTY was the drama that made me his fannnnnn...I loved him and also his character's journey..ik…
sooo Trueee....Ohhhhh niceee🥹🥹🥹🥹
9 0
Replying to Mira • 26 days ago
Person Zhang Ling He
9/2 - Today is 3rd Anniversary of My Journey to You broadcast, so revisit the favorite OST " Cloud and Mud".https://youtu.be/0qbfTyQKtHE?si=I9d9JjL8M2kEA6RZMJTY…
Wwoowww....for me..MJTY was the drama that made me his fannnnnn...I loved him and also his character's journey..ik many ppl don't like it..but I really enjoyed his character.🥹🥹✨
10 2
On The Best Thing • 30 days ago
Today, completed it,watching for the third time......Ahhhh I love them so so muchhhhhhh🥹😭😭😭😭✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
4 0
Replying to Mira • Aug 25, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
After reading YTY will become house husband, I really need to clean my soul from that sh!tty script.I am rewatching…
The performances are amazing in the movieee... Obviously the Kohar scene is just🥺✨😭
6 0
LanLan • Aug 24, 2026
Photo Photo
😭😭😭😭😭🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
0 0