Details

  • Last Online: 9 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Zhang Linghe's World😄
  • Contribution Points: 2,566 LV10
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 14, 2026
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award7 Flower Award13 Dumpster Fire Award2 Drama Bestie Award1 Reply Hugger5 Soulmate Screamer2 Big Brain Award2
Replying to midori99 • Aug 8, 2026
Title Overdo Spoiler
I couldn't stop yapping about how amazing ZLH is in here. Seriously I'm in awe. ZLH didn't just play Murong Qingyi,…
That damnnnn scene in the episode 30...bro I can see his veins ...It looked like that he actually stabbed himself with the pen... the acting was amazzzinnggg...there are so many moments like that throughout the dramaaa...He really got the opportunity to show off his acting a little more to ussss...Even not in POJ we got his fighting or this kind of emotionally tense scenes.....
22 10
Replying to zlhsh • Aug 7, 2026
Because we needed episodes. I provided the official source and they updated it. If you remember there was extra…
Okay okay... I got ittttt....I'll do it in the evening...😃
0 1
Replying to zlhsh • Aug 7, 2026
Because we needed episodes. I provided the official source and they updated it. If you remember there was extra…
Ohhh ..If you have already asked everything then I will not bother anyone I mean..they are already busy..I will see later for updating the episode title and images. So for the NPC I have to add the character name and in case of new actor their names right? with the episode numbers?
0 3
Replying to zlhsh • Aug 7, 2026
Because we needed episodes. I provided the official source and they updated it. If you remember there was extra…
1.The reason I treated those four episodes as regular episodes is that, while The Truth Season 4 was airing, they had official titles, episode images, and were directly connected to the main storyline. They were being presented just like the other episodes, so I assumed they were part of the main season. That's also why I mentioned there should be two more episodes. I already knew there were four additional episodes in total, but at that point only two had enough information available. The previews showed that two more would air the following week, so I expected the total to become 24 episodes.After reading your comment, though, I'm a bit confused about the four extra episodes I had already added. If they're no longer considered part of the main episode list, should those entries be removed or edited to match the official numbering? Or will the upcoming episodes simply replace them? I'm just not sure how they're supposed to be handled now. 🙃🙃
2. I always see your comments about the NPC list, and I've honestly wanted to help, but I never knew what I was supposed to do. Since the NPCs all have proper names, I wasn't sure how to identify or add them correctly. I'm still not very experienced with editing cast information. Right now I mostly contribute titles and episode images, so that's the part I'm familiar with. I've read your comments a few times, but I just don't know enough about that side of editing to be able to help. Hopefully someone who's more experienced with cast updates can help get it sorted.😭😭
3. I think this season has intentionally gone for simpler storylines compared to the previous ones. I've actually felt that from the very beginning. The older seasons usually had much more complex cases with so much information to process, and every episode felt quite heavy because there were so many details to connect.
That said, I do think they've shifted the focus a bit this season. Instead of making every mystery extremely complicated, they've included more games, physical challenges, and stunt-oriented segments, while keeping the storytelling more straightforward. Personally, I would've loved a little more complexity, but I'm also okay with this change . The cases I enjoyed this season have been the Ghost Story and the Animal case because they brought back some of that complexity not just in the mystery itself, but in the characters too. The fact that the characters themselves didn't fully know who or what they were made those stories much more interesting. Even Battle of heirs had a pretty engaging storyline with the time-travel elements and everything happening across different timelines.
I haven't watched the latest episode yet, so I can't comment on that one specifically. But based on the episodes I've seen so far, it feels like they're presenting clues and revealing the story in a much simpler and more subtle way than before.
As for the cast, I know a lot of people miss Bai Yu and Dilraba, but that honestly wasn't my biggest issue with this season. I actually enjoyed having new guests join different cases because it kept each story feeling fresh. If anything, I'd love to see the original members return in future seasons while still continuing to invite new guests for each case.
1 5
Aya • Aug 6, 2026
Review Overdo
Yes...Yesss💗✨✨
2 0
Enigma05 • Aug 6, 2026
Review Overdo
EXACTLYYYY.....YESSSS..Thank you for the review. 🥹🥹💗✨
3 1
Replying to zlhsh • Aug 6, 2026
Because we needed episodes. I provided the official source and they updated it. If you remember there was extra…
okay okay Got it!😊
0 8
Replying to zlhsh • Aug 6, 2026
Because we needed episodes. I provided the official source and they updated it. If you remember there was extra…
the extra episodes will get its own page? But why? Ik it's 10 cases but the episodes are there right..even in the offical pages it's proper official episodes
0 10
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 6, 2026
Wait how did this thing become 22 episodes. It's never been above 20?
Because we needed episodes. I provided the official source and they updated it. If you remember there was extra episodes because the set was destroyed of Dungeon 3 ,but they were still part of the main storyline,so we needed more episodes for the entry of the latest ones
0 12
Replying to LanLan • Aug 5, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
The best thing about Overdo, besides solidifying ZLH's power of attracting commercial investments, is seeing all…
So trueee....Like Exactly 😭💯💯💯
6 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 5, 2026
Photo Photo
I got it from Weibo so go for it.
okay okay..
0 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 5, 2026
Photo Photo
I got it from Weibo so go for it.
ikik..I was worried that posting it again will make it duplicate image..
0 3
Replying to dramaloverzzz • Aug 4, 2026
Title Overdo
can someone who watch the latest episode tell me did ren susu find out that she was to be buried alive wit qingyu…
She knows it...She knew that the damn mother was going to bury her and then they knocked her unconscious right and then she woke up in the place that only she and Qingyi knew ,the place he set up for her..where they had their romance right. So when she woke up she said Qingyi..she knew it was him.
7 0
Replying to Kaleidoscopic • Jul 28, 2026
I had been afraid that with ZLH's recent popularity, him & Jin Jing wouldn't be playfully flirting the way…
I actually felt the same way in the beginning. But then I came across a video where the creator mentioned that after the success of POJ, Zhang Linghe seems to have become much more confident in himself as an actor and in how he presents himself during filming.

Because of that, instead of simply shying away from Jin Jing's flirting like he often did before, he's now more willing to play along and respond. For example, when she teased him about the tangerine candy peel scene, the "old" ZLH probably would have just smiled shyly and laughed it off. This time, though, he actually replied, "Do you want some?" and it was Jin Jing who ended up looking a little flustered. 😄

That said, I don't think he's completely changed. If you've watched the episodes so far, there are still plenty of moments where he gets shy...like when she joked about marrying him. Those reactions are definitely still there.

There's also something interesting from the previous season. During an interaction with Liu Yuning, Jin Jing was able to tease ZLH much more easily than Liu Yuning. ZLH even asked why that was, and Liu Yuning explained that she teased him because she knew he wouldn't really replied back, whereas he would always respond, so she naturally held back a little with him. so for JIn JIng its different too this time right hehe.
Now that he's more confident about responding, their dynamic has naturally shifted. So the flirting might seem a little less compared to before, but I don't think it's any less enjoyable. They're still bickering, teasing each other, and having fun together... ZLH's playful replies are actually fun..
Of course, this is just how I ended up looking at it. Maybe if you view their dynamic from this perspective, you might enjoy it in a new way too. 😊
6 0
CloudA • Jul 27, 2026
Review Overdo
Omg Wowwwieeeee🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹...I love people who interpret so beautifully. I am actually speechless . I actually relate and understand these facts so much. Thank You for this💗💗
3 1
Replying to LanLan • Jul 25, 2026
Title Overdo
----------------If Overdo maintains its current quality, I believe that, as time passes, its intrinsic substance…
oh okok... True True ..like he genuinely find every kind of love in her and from her..like how she mentioned about her family and he called his brother, so she was like a friend, lover and a family to him. And its like you have watched her die right and now she is in front of you, you will see that as a kind of second chance and try to make it up for that. For someone who is literally discarded from his families ,she became a source of light, some one who is interesting and he is curious to know and learn about her thoughts.
0 0
Replying to Hanlee • Jul 25, 2026
Title Overdo
The bed scene was so 🔥🔥🔥The director new how to give us butterflies 😜 it was so short but so you now…
🤭🤭😉🙈🙈🙈🙈trueeeeeeeeeee
2 0
Replying to LanLan • Jul 25, 2026
Title Overdo
----------------If Overdo maintains its current quality, I believe that, as time passes, its intrinsic substance…
Wow...that's interesting... I actually love reading interpretations but I'm so afraid that I'll encounter the negative comments...it makes me feel sad so I'm keeping a distance rn.. I just try to read what my friends have written and posted that makes me happy 😊
1 2
Replying to LanLan • Jul 25, 2026
Title Overdo
----------------If Overdo maintains its current quality, I believe that, as time passes, its intrinsic substance…
This is so, so true. After watching the latest episodes, I can genuinely feel everything you mentioned. The story is actually quite complex, and it really takes time to understand the characters because, at the end of the day, this isn't really a short drama. I love how the story keeps unfolding layer by layer. With every episode, the characters, their desires, personalities, motivations, and inner conflicts reveal themselves little by little.
It makes you think about so many things :- how much a person can change because of what they go through, what kind of ideals and values someone who hasn't experienced deep trauma but carries responsibilities, regrets, and sacrifices would hold, and what will become of all those characters who initially seem like side characters but are actually the very reason this story moves forward.

People often expect all these intricacies to be revealed within the first few episodes, but stories like this don't work that way. They take their time.

I'm not defending the shortcomings in the production or direction. I agree those flaws exist. But watching this drama from day one, experiencing every episode, and slowly journeying through each character in this messy, chaotic world has genuinely made me so happy.

Thank you so much for posting this review. I really love reading analyses like this after feeling so many emotions while watching the episodes—especially today's Episodes 16 and 17. They left me with so much to think about.
10 4