Details

  • Last Online: 23 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: North Carolina
  • Contribution Points: 5,753 LV15
  • Birthday: November 22
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 1, 2011
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 18, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I'm re-watching Vampire Diaries lol I'm trying to catch up for the next season.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 18, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for the friend request. :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 16, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I have been keeping up with s couple of groups, like Big Bang. lol But not all of the groups I listen to.

I started listening to a bunch of my faves from Jpop lately.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 13, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
haha I like them too. XD
2 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 13, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
haha Maybe they are. XD
2 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 13, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler
Lots of kitties!

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/corsiphoto/kitties.jpg
2 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 12, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for the friend request. :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 11, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
So there's a sequel to SBES? I've been meaning to watch the first.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 10, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
YAY!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 10, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
You have a wordpress? You should totally follow our blog. :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 9, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Awww yeah! That's my jam!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJYp1qGq6Rk&feature=channel&list=UL
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 8, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
ok :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 8, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hmm I think you should give Sawan Biang a try, that or Kaew Tah Pee :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 8, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I will. Ooooh can I make a recommendation for what to watch next?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 8, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
lol Thank you. <3
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 8, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for the friend request. :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 8, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Oh That's good. :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 8, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
So the question is....I hate to have to say it. how are the levels? Are you outside of the hot zone?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 8, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
D:.........
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 8, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Just re-voicing my love for your avi! <3
1 0