Details

  • Last Online: 22 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: North Carolina
  • Contribution Points: 5,753 LV15
  • Birthday: November 22
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 1, 2011
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 8, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Sweet!Where will you be "stationed"?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 8, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Congrats on Japan!!!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 8, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I want to watch the Tversion too. I love Jiro Wang. :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 8, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
They are both really good. Rak Nee is very funny, it's shaping up to be like Phoo Yai in the comedy department, but I think there will be a lot more drama in the rest of the episodes. Tang Parn is really interesting, it's got that drama llama hanging about and Andrew Gregson is so lovable. XD
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 7, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Maybe eventually, right now I'm just gonna enjoy having him. lol
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 7, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for the friend request. :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 7, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I'm watching two right now. Tang Parn Kammathep and Rak Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 7, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
It cost me about $250 for the package. The package was the body, a face up and a random fur wig and random eyes.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 7, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
lol I need to finish up those 2 lakorn that I started.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 7, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Ahh Sorry, I forgot. I've only had mine for 2 months now.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 7, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
lol I hope to find another lakorn that's as comedic as Phoo Yai. :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 7, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hmm I really enjoyed Zettai Kareshi even though it strayed quite a bit from the manga. :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 7, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment

how long have you had your doll?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 7, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
lol That seems to be the case with all lakorn, and yet we love them to pieces. I wasn't as frustrated with Phoo Yai. I spent most of that drama with my side hurting from laughter. kekeke
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 6, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Mine's pretty bad as well, but I feel like I'm making progress.



It just doesn't look like it. lol
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 6, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
haha I feel the same way. I got little sleep last night and have been working on my room nonstop. 3 hours of sleep is not enough for this..must rely on coffee. *starts sipping*
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 6, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
My comment got buried in the chat thread. Glad your back and OUCH! about the sunburn. lol
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 6, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Judging by your new avi, I guess you've fallen in love with that lakorn. lol
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 6, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
SMH Believe whatever you want.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 6, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yes because it is a boy doll.
0 0