Details

  • Last Online: 23 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: North Carolina
  • Contribution Points: 5,753 LV15
  • Birthday: November 22
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 1, 2011
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 4, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
So the nekky was Hi Hyun woo?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 4, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Ok so who is this guy in your avi? He's gawjuss!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 3, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
haha I'm taking those long dramas slowly. I'm almost done with "You Are My Destiny". :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 3, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
psst! Go to the smoochy booth.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 3, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Awww You need to find something to distract you real quick. Maybe watching one of KNG's dramas again will help.....he's getting released soon. :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 3, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
LOL! So how are you?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 3, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for the friend request. :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 2, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
lol Fighting! I know you've been reading a lot lately, I'm sure you can build up that completed list! I'm working hard on all of my completed lists too. lol
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 2, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Oh ok. I've heard good things about that drama.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 2, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
F44? Eh? I'm at a loss. lol
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 2, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Ahhh I see.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 2, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
ouch!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 2, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
haha Does that take a long time to install?
11 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 2, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Ahhh Hmmm..........the only projects I can think of to occupy your time for a bit are those gawjuss MDL banners. Then again, that's voluntary and you said that's not enough to motivate you.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 1, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Awww No dramas are catching your interest? :( Well, I'm headed to work, but i will be on around 11 to chat. :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 1, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
kekeke You like? Woohoo! Will you be getting any sort of break to "hang" with us on MDL?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 1, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
hahaha Yeah, I have a problem with adding a lot too. :p
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 1, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
lol It's ok. I had started the first book a while back, but school got in the way. So I decided to start it over. It's really interesting. :)

I need to work on that list. There's a ton that I have completed that I haven't put on my list.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 1, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
So what is Fanime like? What kind of guests were there?

Also, I just realized it might be hard to come all the way to NC for Animazement. I have talked to a lot of people that travel all the way from California to attend though. Some come from England too! :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 1, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yeah, Animazement was the first and only con I've ever been to. This was my ninth time going there? lol I think I counted that right. If you ever get the chance, I would recommend it. It's a lot of fun. I'm thinking of going to either Ichibancon or Libraricon. :) I feel like I should check out other conventions too. Some people have told me they are lots of fun. Animazemet is definitely my main convention though.
0 0