K-Drama Shin Min Ah, Ju Ji Hoon face relationship changes after Lee Jong Suk, Lee Se Young's arrival in 'The Remarried Empress' 36 minutes ago
News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 57 minutes ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 5 days ago
P On Deprecated profile comment • May 28, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment I guess I know which drama you're excited about now. lol How have you been? 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • May 28, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment Thanks for the friend request. :) 1 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • May 28, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment Oh yeah! The dude from Mei-chan no Shitsuji. :) 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • May 27, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler BOO! How are ya? 1 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • May 27, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment That's a very gawjuss avi. 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • May 27, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment Thanks for the friend request. I love your avi. <3 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • May 27, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment Thanks for accepting the friend request. :) 1 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • May 27, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment Thank you! :D Your avi is cute, who is it? 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • May 24, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment It's nice to meet you too. :) How are you? 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • May 24, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler I posted something for you on FB. 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • May 23, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment haha I'll be at a convention Thursday through most of Sunday. That should keep me from dying of boredom. :) 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • May 23, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment Thanks for the request. :) 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • May 23, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment haha I didn't like either of them. =____= I think Bong Joon Gu was the only reason I could finish it. 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • May 23, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment Oh wow, they are pretty similar. Glad I'm not the only one who disliked BOF. 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • May 23, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment *blushes* Thank you. :D 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • May 23, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment I think that's a good idea. :) 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • May 23, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment Ahh The SJS avi is back! 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • May 22, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment Which would you say you watch more of? Anime or dramas. 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • May 22, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment Shika! How have you been. I almost forgot that you had an account here. 0 0
Oh wow, they are pretty similar. Glad I'm not the only one who disliked BOF.