Details

  • Last Online: 22 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: North Carolina
  • Contribution Points: 5,753 LV15
  • Birthday: November 22
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 1, 2011
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 1, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
lol It sounds interesting.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 1, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
haha Sometimes I need a break form a drama, so i switch to a different one. I'm almost done with Shut Up Flower Boy Band and I'm really enjoying it. Pink Lipstick is pretty intense, it's so full of drama!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 31, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Nope. What is it?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 31, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
lol I should have just waited until things had died down like I usually do, but people kept talking about them on Facebook. I was afraid they would spoil me so I bat them to it! I've already seen a bunch of spoilers lately for Western movies and shows. :/ It ticked me off.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 31, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I'm loving it so far. I'm impatiently waiting for the last book to be available at the library. They are all checked out. T-T
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 31, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I had a blast! How long have you been going? My first AZ ws in 2001. I miss that hotel in Durham. lol Did you go to any fun panels? i really enjoyed the Jacabals workshop.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
LOL!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Oh snap! Really? I hope that's not true, I like her acting.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
haha Sounds like you had fun. :) I'm in a drama slump as well. I've been watching anime instead. lol
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
How have you been? I see you are watching a drama with Ariel Lin in it. Is it good?
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thank you! Are you watching any good dramas right now?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
haha Yeah. I wonder if it has something to do with browsers too. And YAY! I have that gawjuss pic now. <3
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Google sometimes gives different results. It's happened before with C4U and I. lol
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thank you!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Ok. Good luck :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Have you made a decision yet? Or are you exploring more?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I'm back! How are ya?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Man! I tried that phrase too and got Taecyeon and Jung Il woo results instead! WTF Google!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 29, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
haha So far I haven't found it, but I'll keep looking.
0 0