Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 27, 2021
Replying to Hopeful Sky • Oct 14, 2025
I'm sorry I'm over here enjoying this drama. I don’t know why people are very caught up on the mix of the genres.…
Same, I'm really enjoying it a lot. Just sad that they make some of the character so dumb :((
2 0
Replying to girlygirl9983 • Oct 11, 2025
i find it annoying because it happens in so many kdramas to the point of being annoying Lol like it wouldn't be…
It's also so unnecessary. I really, really dislike it. 😭
0 0
Replying to sour orange • Oct 11, 2025
Really? Another one of the long lost childhood first love.. .. . .
not again, ugh 😭
1 0
Replying to Mimi • Oct 10, 2025
Wait, main couple?
This is so disappointing. I won't even bother watching then. 😭
0 3
On Ms. Incognito • Oct 10, 2025
Title Ms. Incognito Spoiler
Hyun Young seems like an evil character hiding beneath a sweet girl mask. Wonder what her whole deal will be. I actually really liked her at first, but now she's creeping me out a bit.
4 1
Replying to Kdramasana • Oct 10, 2025
how's the romance
I like it so far. Haven't seen that much of them yet, though.
2 0
On Genie, Make a Wish • Oct 3, 2025
I'm not enjoying it as much as I wanted to but that's just for ep1. I don't understand how people are rating the entire drama when it's been out for like 6h. Worse if they just watched ep 1 and decided to give it a bad review.
Also, even if it's not amazing it certainly does NOT deserve a 1.
7 1
Replying to kdramanonymous • Sep 28, 2025
The only two things that I’m wondering about is how he ended up in the future and what exactly happened after…
Exactly this! Sad we didn't get to see more of that.
1 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Sep 28, 2025
I'm glad it's a happy ending, but I'm not really happy about how they skipped all the past stuff. I wanted to see more about how it all went. I also wanted to see everyone's reaction to Yeon's death. It felt rushed at the end. Anyway, I'm still glad it's a happy ending.
4 0