Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 27, 2021
On In the Name of Blossom • Jul 24, 2025
Instead of all the misunderstandings and weird plot twists, they should have given us some side character backstories and some bonding scenes. It would have made this part a whole lot better.

I'm on episode 17 now, and it's finally starting to get good. Kind of sad about all the wasted potential.
6 0
Replying to DaisyQ • Jul 21, 2025
I’ve watched half of 2nd season and they’re still not together, The constant misunderstanding and miscommunication…
I'm on ep 16 and I think it gets slightly better from here. I hope the next episodes will be even better.
1 0
Replying to endrcover • Jul 17, 2025
honestly.. I enjoyed part 1 wayyyy more like nothing tops that ( it’s so special for me and without a doubt…
I haven't watched past episode 14 yet, but so far I agree with everything you said.
Part 1 was a 10/10 for me. This part unfortunately is only a 7 or 7.5 for me so far.
All the misunderstandings and illogical scenes were so unnecessary :(

I hope I can give part 2 an 8 or 8.5 after watching more episodes tho.
3 1
Replying to Giulliy • Jul 12, 2025
One thing I'm sure, this drama deserves at least 8 points
Real. 7.7 is not doing the show justice
1 0
Replying to dumbTruck • Jul 12, 2025
Damn i shouldn't have started this, now i need to wait for an episode each week. Didn't think it would be good…
Real.And 20min episodes only. 😭
0 0
On In the Name of Blossom • Jul 7, 2025
What's with all them characters recovering from their wounds after just a day or even a few minutes?! 😭
Like, they're out there chilling with burns, stab wounds, and whip wounds. What happened to this wonderful drama. 😭
6 0
Replying to Mimi • Jul 6, 2025
They better give us a good reason as to why JCY did this. Please. This doesn't make sense for his character at…
This would be better than how it is currently. I hope they have some good explanation. 😭
1 0
Replying to Mimi • Jul 6, 2025
Title In the Name of Blossom Spoiler
After reading some comments and letting me get spoiled, I'm really dissapointed as to what this show has become.…
They better give us a good reason as to why JCY did this. Please. This doesn't make sense for his character at all-
To the ones who have watched the latest episode: Do you think there could be any way, JCY could be forgiven? Maybe he has other plans or smth... cus this is making me go crazy, damn.
3 2
On In the Name of Blossom • Jul 6, 2025
After reading some comments and letting me get spoiled, I'm really dissapointed as to what this show has become. This was one of my fav shows, but this season feels like it has such slacky writing. I'm so hurt, honestly. :(
9 3