Editorials
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Feb 13, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
Ahh i love youth dramas so much this one's especially refreshing
8 0
Replying to Vaish • Feb 13, 2022
Title Forecasting Love and Weather
Wow Han ki jun is a real dick I must say! Barely past episode 1 and I’m already frustrated watching him and…
how is the first ep overall?
0 5
On Forecasting Love and Weather • Feb 12, 2022
Title Forecasting Love and Weather
Ah yes the pre-release hate I hope to see genuine comments even if you dislike this drama i hope theyr after you watch it first i haven't started will wait for now
4 0
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • Feb 12, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
lalita looks so pretty omg
3 0
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • Feb 12, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
And the dumbest and cutest character award goes to none other than thyme
12 0
Replying to Hime • Feb 10, 2022
Title Hello, the Sharpshooter Spoiler
Or you can do what I did - put it on-hold until all episodes are out and then push through the whole thing, watching…
i just might
0 0
On Hello, the Sharpshooter • Feb 9, 2022
Title Hello, the Sharpshooter
I thought i was the only one disliking it guess not, maybe its time to drop it even if i love the leads :(
1 2
bonbonnim • Feb 6, 2022
Article Calming and Healing Korean Variety Shows
this article was also calm and healing :)
1 1
Replying to 8888007 • Feb 5, 2022
Title Memory of Encaustic Tile Spoiler
Love triangle?
so far kind of two guys have a crush on the girl but than the romance aspect didnt start theyr still kids
0 0
Replying to Suckerforhappyendings • Feb 5, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers Spoiler
the dilemma
i saw a tiktok she did with bright i knew from there, it's going to be so hard for us looks like she's going to go full on maniac in the coming eps
0 0
Replying to Suckerforhappyendings • Feb 5, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
the dilemma
i knew when i first saw the trailer this was going to happend TT
1 2
On Memory of Encaustic Tile • Feb 5, 2022
Title Memory of Encaustic Tile
the time when they stop being kids innocently playing around to being adults, it's going to be so sad I'm not ready
5 0
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • Feb 5, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
So now we know the real problems are gonna start I'm nervous and excited counting on this director he's impressed me a lot so far
9 0
Replying to irene K • Feb 5, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
thyme's mom is so scary like seriously...but I can't help but have a huge girl crush on her...why is the mom so…
the dilemma
2 4
Replying to No One • Feb 5, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
Can I get someone like Ren OMG
can i get someone like kavin omg
5 0
On Memory of Encaustic Tile • Feb 5, 2022
Title Memory of Encaustic Tile
How do I recover from ep 18
1 0
Replying to Suckerforhappyendings • Feb 3, 2022
Title Drowning Love Spoiler
what is it abt than??
is it a toxic relationship?
1 1
Replying to Neko-chan • Jan 31, 2022
Title Drowning Love
Tip: If you expect sth lovey-dovey, this isn't the one.
what is it abt than??
1 3
Replying to XXI • Jan 31, 2022
Title Snowdrop Spoiler
If I was Miss Pi or Boonok, I would never want to step foot in that dorm ever again.
i agree too? i truly want them to move on but idt i'd ever be able to go back to taht dorm
0 1
Replying to Raiha • Jan 31, 2022
Title Snowdrop Spoiler
Meanwhile in another life, Sooho showed up to the date at 3pm in the cafe Youngro had suggested. They have coffee,…
idc this is teh real endingf
5 1
4
1