K-Drama
On Lee Woo Jung • Jan 12, 2022
Person Lee Woo Jung
hoping to see a new drama soon >
1 0
Replying to shwe_tae • Jan 12, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
I love Mars, Autumn's concerto and Buzzer beat so much!! We have similar tastes.... planning to watch A gentleman's…
i hope you like it :)
1 0
Replying to Suckerforhappyendings • Jan 12, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
sadly i haven't watched any TT
xd im thinking of doing the same years but movies for now! 20014- 2013
0 1
Replying to Last Empress • Jan 12, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
I don't really like old dramas except You're my destiny
that was a good one
0 0
Replying to mengosteen • Jan 12, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
Nice article! Now we need one for 90's!
sadly i haven't watched any TT
0 3
Replying to simplysam • Jan 11, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
Loved A Gentleman's Dignity and Autumn Concerto. Both made my favorites list. Just You is on my "schedule" for…
xd i hope you have a good time watching
1 0
Replying to JiYoonMi • Jan 11, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013
If you like "autumn's concerto", you should watch "my lucky star" and "material queen" since they have the same…
This comment made me smile because i watched both of them and liked it as well :)
0 0
Replying to Starfarer310 • Jan 11, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
I only watched "Just for you" so far but definitly take some of your recommendations.. as far as they are available…
ohh i hope they are available on viki theyr great dramas!
0 1
Replying to MiraiL • Jan 11, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
You have the same taste as I do >
Oh no i hope you like gentlemen's dignity bcs ur trusting me and watching it, ikr why do we rewtach it to break ourselves all over again
0 0
Replying to XColonelsKingdomX • Jan 11, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
Finally someone recognizes the masterpiece that Mars is.
More people should see how amazing it is
0 0
Replying to Suckerforhappyendings • Jan 11, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
She can partially see things she can't really see well but the ending was a bit rushed in my opinion
exactly my only problem :(
0 0
Replying to Rosie • Jan 11, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
omgash currently I was watching the first one on top but it's on hold lol not a bad list at all, love it.
glad u think so !
1 0
Replying to Mica • Jan 11, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
Autumn's Concerto was amazing and A Gentleman's Dignity too! I loved both as I watched them when they aired. I…
everyhting abt that drama was amazing
1 0
Replying to kdoramalama • Jan 10, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
Happy to see MARS mentioned.
its a really great drama
2 1
Replying to Wish Upon A Star • Jan 10, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
I would add Prince of Lan Ling (2013) - it is a historical cdrama that touches me.https://mydramalist.com/4033-prince-of-lan-lingI…
sadly i'm not that interested in historical yet maybe one day
0 0
Replying to All_In • Jan 10, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
Okay, you make me want to try A Gentleman's Dignity again because I only gave it like 2 episodes and there were…
yes maybe try it once more if you still dont like it you can watch sth else !
0 0
Replying to Teresa Lume • Jan 9, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
I've seen all, and love all but my favourite is Autumn's Concert without doubt, except gentlement dignity
thats my favorite out of all these too ! do give gentlemen's dignity a try
0 1
Replying to Akayla • Jan 9, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
Yes I love it, Mars is my fav drama ever and I loved autumn concerto and that winter the wind blows
glad we have similar taste!
1 0
DrKay • Jan 9, 2022
Article Squid Game vs. The Hunger Games
Although i have only read two books to the hunger games this article was really interesting thank you
1 1
Replying to L2Mrs_X • Jan 9, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
Thank you for the article! I've only gotten into dramas in the past 2 years and wondered what great older dramas…
These classics are really good and often missed out ! i hope you enjoy
1 0
4
1