News
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Oct 10, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
the trailer for the next episode lets all be very prepared with tissues
7 0
Replying to pujipuji • Oct 6, 2021
Article Why You Should Watch: Racket Boys
I really enjoyed this show. The whole cast was amazing.The bonds formed in the village were something I hope to…
the friendships were so goals >>
1 0
Replying to pushpakala • Oct 4, 2021
Article Why You Should Watch: Racket Boys
this drama never disappoints and has all of it. Loved each and every bit of it
ikrrr we're happy u enjoyedd !! ty
0 0
Replying to Suckerforhappyendings • Oct 4, 2021
Review Monthly Magazine Home
do u want me to give a spoiler on what happens?
cpuldnt agree more it had potential even though it wasnt the best but they messed ip up anyway
1 0
Replying to val • Oct 4, 2021
Article Why You Should Watch: Racket Boys
Some friends recommend it to me, but your article is the one who's going to make me watch it! Great article
yess so glad its a must watch for sure
0 0
Replying to Dreamy-Nali • Oct 3, 2021
Article The Ultimate Fan Guide to Park Min Young
The first drama that I watched was City hunter and then, I decided to try her other dramas like Healer which is…
she really never fails us with her acting skills and personality :)
2 1
Replying to Bingeul bingeul • Oct 3, 2021
Article The Ultimate Fan Guide to Park Min Young
I really wanted to see Park Min young act in a makjang drama... how I wonder how she would act in a dark dramas
that would be inetersting
2 0
Replying to wilsonban • Oct 3, 2021
Article Why You Should Watch: Racket Boys
One of the best dramas of the year!
we agree too
0 0
Replying to harbor4t • Oct 3, 2021
Article Why You Should Watch: Racket Boys
saw it! loved it!!!!!!!
yess
0 0
Replying to Suckerforhappyendings • Oct 2, 2021
Article Why You Should Watch: Racket Boys
Replying to deleted comment
reported
0 0
Replying to Scarlette • Oct 2, 2021
Article Why You Should Watch: Racket Boys
this drama is worth watching it's really beautiful and the story also depicts the reality of life.it's so beautiful.…
yes couldnt agree more
1 0
Replying to Saarthak • Oct 2, 2021
Article Why You Should Watch: Racket Boys
Thank you for writing this article, its my favorite show of 2021. I hope more people watches it.
and thank you for reading it :) yess we have to lure people in
0 0
Replying to SuspiciousAfternoon • Oct 2, 2021
Article Why You Should Watch: Racket Boys
i loved this drama a lot
u and me both :)
0 0
Replying to blackninepatch • Oct 2, 2021
Article Why You Should Watch: Racket Boys Spoiler
SPOILER: Love the inside joke of Lee Kyu Hyung's appearance in Episode 16! "Guess I need to move the car if I…
yess xd i was so glad for the prison playbook cameos
0 0
Replying to pmg • Oct 2, 2021
Article Why You Should Watch: Racket Boys
If I start a drama I tend to watch the thing through regardless, and I appreciate people enjoy different things…
oh thank you for sharing ur perspective we all enjoy different things
0 0
Replying to Fondue • Oct 2, 2021
Article Why You Should Watch: Racket Boys
I think this show had some potential but some of the actors were really bad. I don't know if it was scripted or…
there are a lot of kid actors i think theyv done their bests lets watch as they improve too
0 1
Replying to z_z_z444 • Oct 2, 2021
Article Why You Should Watch: Racket Boys
It's one of the best drama it deserves more hype. The level of confidence Yoon hae kang have that's what I need…
yes yess his confidence was on fire
0 0
Replying to Emilly • Oct 2, 2021
Article Why You Should Watch: Racket Boys
Finally an article about Racket boys…its one of the sweetest shows for 2021…
agreed a million percent
1 0
Replying to Harshita • Oct 2, 2021
Article Why You Should Watch: Racket Boys
One of the best shows in 2021
couldnt agree more :)
0 0
Replying to Sarah • Oct 2, 2021
Article Why You Should Watch: Racket Boys
Racket Boys is one of my top kdramas of 2021. I truly loved it. Great article!!
so truee ! thank you so muchhh
1 0
4
1