Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: In your heart
  • Contribution Points: 78 LV2
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 11, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award4 Coin Gift Award1
Replying to Illie Boo • Dec 25, 2021
Person Sung Hoon Spoiler
I always say that ! He has a great potential i really loved him in some good kdramas but sometimes he doesn't…
IKR even with not so great scripts he's really famour imagine if his agency picked better ones
0 0
Replying to Suckerforhappyendings • Dec 23, 2021
ok i love taylor now i wanna watch
i'm currently on episode 9 and i'm loving it soo muchh> now im getting the tis the damn season vibes too especially because you pointed out im loving this more
1 3
Replying to barbora • Dec 22, 2021
this is probably very random, but the song "tis the damn season" by Taylor Swift fits this drama really well and…
ok i love taylor now i wanna watch
1 5
Replying to Suckerforhappyendings • Dec 22, 2021
Title Our Beloved Summer Spoiler
u answered my question hehe for me i like NJ idek why
ofccc i dont ship ung with NJ even 0.1 percent i mean i want to see her get someone and move on she looks like she's already so hurt
1 1
Replying to Positive WINN • Dec 21, 2021
Title Our Beloved Summer Spoiler
i know NJ did nothing wrong ...but i can't just like her! especially after watching ep7 preview.
u answered my question hehe for me i like NJ idek why
0 3
On Run On • Dec 21, 2021
Title Run On
came back because it was run on's first anniversary a few days ago and I remember when it was airing we had the most beautiful comment section ever I won't forget that :)
I hope you give this drama a try if you like realistic and refreshing dramas the chemistry,music,fashion and lines are all wonderful trust me on that the dialogues were splendid
11 0
Replying to kirketexpert • Dec 21, 2021
Title Our Beloved Summer Spoiler
i hope she end up with manager, but till 6 ep theres not any hint of that
the manager seems like such a fan i hope we get that plot!
0 0
On Our Beloved Summer • Dec 21, 2021
Am I the only one who hopes NJ actually finds someone and is happy (maybe our manager) she looks tired I hope they show her finding happiness too
9 2
Replying to gwoorie • Dec 21, 2021
Title Snowdrop
This is so good!!! I didn't expect that low rating her in mdl tho😕
it's due to the ongoing controversy
5 1
Replying to hope • Dec 19, 2021
It was over for me from the first scene. I did not sign up to be attacked like this. Wow he is beautiful.
right i can talk all day about him im getting scared
1 0
Replying to lovedramas0309 • Dec 15, 2021
Title Lie to Love
From the synopsis... if they just change the investigate find out the thruth part to to get revenge for... then…
haha ryt
0 0
On Now, We Are Breaking Up • Dec 12, 2021
i'm on episode 6 and honestly i love the actors but the romance aspect is just not it i think i like the office part of it tho i want to see her quit lol but i think ill keep it on hold for now
2 0
Replying to txhxna • Dec 7, 2021
Title School 2021
it does
good to know i dindt drop it yet !
0 0
On Sung Hoon • Dec 5, 2021
Person Sung Hoon
I hope he picks/gets some better scripts he has so much more potential would love to see him in something good any time soon
11 2
On Soundtrack #1 • Dec 5, 2021
help whats with the ganging up on han so hee sad news for yall her careers taking off as it should
21 0
Replying to Shiro • Dec 4, 2021
💜SFH! feels like I haven´t seen you in forever, I am glad to see you here and happy you liked it 💜
my exams are almost finishing now so I'm slowly coming back to my happy place !
0 1