News
Replying to Slowlife • Sep 23, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
50 ep, for real?
it must be a family drama, and theyr usually long
2 0
Replying to Itoldsunsetaboutmystar • Sep 23, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
Gyu Young's English is really good i didn't expect that. I kept replaying the scene bc its really good. She speaks…
right? this is one of the finest english i heard in a kdrama so far
4 3
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Sep 19, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
why is every episode so therapeutic
16 1
Replying to Richmama41 • Sep 19, 2021
Title Tale of Arang
i think the last ep they end up together. I watched it years ago so I don't remember too much of it
thank uu
0 0
On Hospital Playlist Season 2 • Sep 16, 2021
Title Hospital Playlist Season 2
Thank you to everyone who worked hard on hospital playlist, this drama has me at a loss of words because of just how beautiful it was done, I will miss them so much
1 0
Replying to Positive WINN • Sep 15, 2021
Article Yoon Jong Hoon in talks to reunite with Kim Young Dae in "Shooting Star"
me too!!! looking forward to see it soon.
one can only hope <3
0 0
Replying to Positive WINN • Sep 14, 2021
Article Yoon Jong Hoon in talks to reunite with Kim Young Dae in "Shooting Star"
me too!!! looking forward to see it soon.
now give hyun soo a cameo too haha
0 2
lo_ve • Sep 14, 2021
Article Yoon Jong Hoon in talks to reunite with Kim Young Dae in "Shooting Star"
so excited!
0 4
Replying to Namaricx • Sep 11, 2021
Title Hospital Playlist Season 2
Yess it's like 2 hours and 40 min I think. I love it too but I said to myself a few days ago that if the last…
ur so right ðŸ˜
2 0
On Hospital Playlist Season 2 • Sep 11, 2021
Title Hospital Playlist Season 2
The finale is going to be more than 2 hours, I'm crying i love this
8 2
Replying to Suckerforhappyendings • Sep 9, 2021
Article Ultra Fan Guide to Lee Ji Eun (IU)
waiting fo ryou to disappear off this Earth ( i mean ur username 😅)
i- i'll treat you nicely pls dont go that route i'd rather not sleep 😀
0 0
Replying to Suckerforhappyendings • Sep 9, 2021
Article Ultra Fan Guide to Lee Ji Eun (IU)
waiting fo ryou to disappear off this Earth ( i mean ur username 😅)
no remorse pls leave TT im tired
0 2
Replying to BukuBukuChagma • Sep 9, 2021
Article Ultra Fan Guide to Lee Ji Eun (IU)
Man, its sad she isn't working on any new dramas atm...Would love to see her in some new dramas
waiting fo ryou to disappear off this Earth ( i mean ur username 😅)
0 4
kkdrama • Sep 6, 2021
Article Get to know Youtubers: Interview with Dramaholic
i always watch her videos theyr so funny! great article I had fun reading
3 2
Replying to Love movies • Sep 6, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
Especially the faceholding end of Ep 4. So special. Rewatch a thousand times worthy.
ikrr
0 1
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Sep 5, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
I wish this came out every day... ill be rewatching scenes till next week😖
17 3
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Sep 4, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
cheif hong just raised the bar real high💖
10 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Sep 4, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
when will Lee sang yi come..
1 0
Ashu • Sep 3, 2021
Article Observing the Writing Style of Drama Writers
great article, i got to know a bit abt writers ill be re-reading this article when I plan to see a certain writers drama in which u have mentioned
1 1
Replying to Richmama41 • Sep 1, 2021
Title Tale of Arang
i think the last ep they end up together. I watched it years ago so I don't remember too much of it
i see thank you !
0 2
4
1