Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: In your heart
  • Contribution Points: 78 LV2
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 11, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award4 Coin Gift Award1
Replying to harsimratgrewal • Aug 1, 2021
Person Song Hye Kyo
Hi!! She is back , she will be having three dramas probably in a row now!! She is compensating you for ur patience..…
yesss <3 im so happy
1 0
Replying to Shiro • Jul 31, 2021
We did not ask you to choose one, but if you had a favorite you can choose as many as you want ;) And thank you!…
aw thanks a lot and ofc making anyone choose one would be a crime and shiro explained already
1 0
Replying to Saarthak • Jul 30, 2021
Well done Team Cutie !I liked the 7-point explanation of why you like him and I guess it has one point coming…
the fact that he did militry service alreday eases my mind so much xd thank you btw
3 4
nunu noona • Jul 28, 2021
oh my god i love this article so much as expected wonderful work made me smile from ear to ear I loved the fun facts the most <3 fell in love with eun woo even more and I didn't even think that was possible, I learned new stuff as well thank you !
1 2
Replying to Enny • Jul 24, 2021
Oh lord the cuteness level of this article is insanely high ....written by cuties about a cutie ...well done friends…
xd rewatch it already
0 5
Replying to Shiro • Jul 21, 2021
Thank you, I know many of the cuties are writing solo articles but we do not have any other planed at the moment…
prison playbook is a must watch!
2 1