News
Replying to Jilliam Elle • Jul 7, 2021
Title Racket Boys Spoiler
Ep. 12 - Who was the smoker at the end? Just curious. Yes, I know it's not a big deal I was just wondering. It…
i think its Kang tae son
0 0
On The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life • Jul 3, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life Spoiler
Everything aside i actually loved how they protected rona from the reporters and min hyuk chacarter development
9 0
Replying to Ismail Bergitar • Jul 3, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
Seems like it could happen in the end. But the boring thing is, the plot is very similar to season 2. There is…
i feel the same way too, ur not alone
0 0
On The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life • Jul 3, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
in season 3 the only thing i wanted to see was the bad people getting killed or getting the worst punishments and facing karma one by one since its the last season, im still holding on to that hope for the second half
4 2
Replying to Nadia • Jul 1, 2021
Article Suckerforhappyending's Weekend Movie Recommendations
Saw all thw movies but sunny till this day is my ult fav, ive watched it 3 times and i never repeat things which…
we're on the same boat i rewatched sunny so many times i donr usually repeat movies
2 0
Replying to Saarthak • Jul 1, 2021
Article Currently Watching: My Roommate is a Gumiho Spoiler
I want more people to watch this in our friends circle 😉
and she's watching doom.. 😅
0 0
Replying to Saarthak • Jul 1, 2021
Article Currently Watching: My Roommate is a Gumiho
I want more people to watch this in our friends circle 😉
how do we lure enny she gave us a possibility and is running away ...
0 2
Replying to Suckerforhappyendings • Jul 1, 2021
Title Lie to Love
im actually liking it in fall into ur smile
lets see how she will surprise us than<3
9 1
Replying to sunsky • Jun 30, 2021
Title Lie to Love
I will pray hard that Cheng Xiao has improved her acting since her character sounds complicated with the revenge…
im actually liking it in fall into ur smile
16 3
Replying to Yellow97 • Jun 29, 2021
Article Suckerforhappyending's Weekend Movie Recommendations
I watched everything on this list besides 'Sunny' and I loved the ones I saw. Little Forest especially has a lasting…
i highly recommend sunny surely u will like it ! <3
1 1
On Racket Boys • Jun 28, 2021
Title Racket Boys
Once again another wonderful episode, the training was so fun to watch.
5 0
XingBack • Jun 28, 2021
Article Currently Watching: My Roommate is a Gumiho
loving this drama too!, nicely written article keep it up
2 7
Replying to eunjo6u • Jun 28, 2021
Article Suckerforhappyending's Weekend Movie Recommendations
Friendship Goals... I love Sunny girls😭 I am happy you write about Sunny. Thank you😍
yesss i love them so much too, that was my main movie i wanted to write <3
0 0
Replying to calmtheheart • Jun 27, 2021
Title Dear.M
Any news about this drama? Is it going to be aired, or is it cancelled definitely?
last time i heard it'll air after imitation i hope it's true
4 0
Replying to Suckerforhappyendings • Jun 27, 2021
Article Suckerforhappyending's Weekend Movie Recommendations
ohh? i'v only seen the korean ill check the others out too
japanese is high priority now!
0 0
Replying to gwxgen • Jun 27, 2021
Article Suckerforhappyending's Weekend Movie Recommendations
was aiming to watch a moviethis Sunday afternoon and i just bumped into this article!! as i've already watched…
i hope you enjoy your weekend movie, i have actually not watched many movies, i'm slowly diving into them, thank you so much for ur comment 💛
0 0
Replying to Sheen • Jun 27, 2021
Person Jun Ji Hyun
Just noticed she hasnt done much dramas/movies?? Would love to see her in more work. I have already watched all…
she'll be coming with new projects this year! cliffhanger and kingdom ashin of the north
0 0
Replying to Suckerforhappyendings • Jun 26, 2021
Article Suckerforhappyending's Weekend Movie Recommendations
yesss i hope u enjoy ittt! thank you 4 ur kind words as well
sunny is a must watch you'r very welcome ! i loved the friendship theme so much i rewatch it every time <3
0 0
Replying to ManUtiavN • Jun 26, 2021
Article Suckerforhappyending's Weekend Movie Recommendations
For me Boku no Ita Jikan is the best Japanese drama of all time in all genres.
thats a given good luck TT
1 0
Replying to Sweet0Girl • Jun 26, 2021
Article Suckerforhappyending's Weekend Movie Recommendations
Sunny is right up my alley!! I can't wait to watch. The others on the list I have also added. Thanks for the recs,…
yesss i hope u enjoy ittt! thank you 4 ur kind words as well
1 2
4
1