Editorials
On So I Married the Anti-Fan • Apr 30, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan
Can someone explain why this took so long to come out?
0 7
Replying to starliphx • Apr 30, 2021
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard Spoiler
ML's ex gf! likely the girl he was on the phone with in the first ep
her character seemes really nice in the end lol sameee pls not another man lin
0 0
Replying to starliphx • Apr 30, 2021
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard Spoiler
ML's ex gf! likely the girl he was on the phone with in the first ep
Yea i think i saw it in a trailer oh noo i dont want this lol there's already man lin
0 2
Replying to Vera • Apr 30, 2021
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
Agree. I hope they won't have the ML go all violent towards FL and sexually assault her....(which he did in taiwanese…
Yes excatly lets hope
0 0
Replying to Lisa • Apr 29, 2021
Title Oh My Ladylord
The Only Rom com which is Released this year....I had a lot of expectations....It became a total shit......
We'll have rom-coms in the second half of this year lets hope
2 0
On Oh My Ladylord • Apr 29, 2021
Title Oh My Ladylord
hello here for my weekly slander for this drama (sorry xd) I'm going on a detective hunt to see if this script was secretly written by an 11-year-old (actually that's an insult to 11 year olds)
10 0
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • Apr 29, 2021
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
Slightly hoping that since it's 2021 they'll make the story better as in no extreme toxicity from the ML, i know the story is abt the ML being cold and a jerk at first but i hope he doesn't upright bully her to hell just looking for a few minor changes i still love the story and will watch even if they make 200 adaptions lol
9 24
Replying to lololol • Apr 29, 2021
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard
just wondering why allen chooses to do romance dramas if he doesn’t wanna do kiss scenes? kinda odd to me that…
Most professional actors are able to do it
1 0
Replying to Toblie • Apr 29, 2021
Title Oh My Ladylord
I can believe it because, I know its loved but, it was so hard to watch. Especially some things.
I dont remember the ending but it's definitely better than whatever is going on with this script
1 1
On Oh My Ladylord • Apr 28, 2021
Title Oh My Ladylord
I cant believe the same screenwriter who wrote fated to love you wrote this/// this is such a downgrade
7 8
On Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard • Apr 28, 2021
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard
I wonder who Chen wen wen is xD
1 4
On Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard • Apr 27, 2021
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard
8 episodes in this is actually pretty enjoyable to watch
2 0
On Boss & Me • Apr 26, 2021
Title Boss & Me
Shan shan's character development in this is just chefs kisses honestly loved the final episodes
7 2
Shiro • Apr 26, 2021
List Dramas with the worst male lead (romance)
Why professionally single? It's just that i don't remember him being toxic or bad, do correct me if im wrong
2 1
On Kim Hyang Gi • Apr 26, 2021
Person Kim Hyang Gi
Watched her in wedding dress, she's grown up so well
0 0
On Better Days • Apr 26, 2021
Title Better Days
I hear it's getting a drama remake? if it's true is there any info on it?
5 0
Replying to Lisa • Apr 25, 2021
Title Vincenzo Spoiler
Did they breakup?
No but they were never officially together right
0 0
On Vincenzo • Apr 25, 2021
Title Vincenzo Spoiler
Next week i hope our cha young-vincenzo ship sailsss, this drama will perfect if it has a strong ending as well
1 2
On Vincenzo • Apr 25, 2021
Title Vincenzo Spoiler
I should have never lost trust in Han seo >> All he wanted was a brother i hope his character really changes for the better
8 0
On Vincenzo • Apr 24, 2021
Title Vincenzo Spoiler
HUH i trusted han seo
2 0
4
1
