Editorials
On Mother • May 29, 2021
Title Mother Spoiler
Her birth mother was worse than the boyfriend in my opinion I just hated her
2 3
Replying to Nivedhitha Moorthy • May 28, 2021
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard
yea totally, the ending was very vague , i was eager for the climax
yess me too but it was dissapointing towards the end
0 0
On Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard • May 27, 2021
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard
The starting was really good but lost consistency towards the end, and the ending was very rushed
1 2
On My Roommate Is a Gumiho • May 26, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
The cast, the director and screenwriters, the story is all perfect I have high expectations for this one
0 0
Replying to Vera • May 26, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
I think we can expect some steamy scenes here because 1) the same director who directed What's Wrong with Secretary…
ayyy
1 0
On Doom at Your Service • May 26, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
I feel like the second leads are just supporting characters, I want more screen time for them too
5 0
Replying to c_covey • May 26, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
I don't know about y'all but that deity for me is scarier than doom, she's so suspicious
ikr?/
0 0
On Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling • May 26, 2021
Title Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling
Filled with cliches but sometimes we need stories filled with cliches !! enjoying this a lot so far
7 0
Replying to 7762975 • May 25, 2021
Title Why Her?
Yes! The bro will finally be the ML!
oh thank god!!
1 0
Replying to 7762975 • May 24, 2021
Title Why Her?
Yes! The bro will finally be the ML!
same i dont either, but looks like ppl dont like the teacher-student dynamic i mean i wouldnt like high school either but this is college so i hope nobody hates
2 3
Replying to 7762975 • May 24, 2021
Title Why Her?
Yes! The bro will finally be the ML!
xd ikr finally, ppl dislike the plot i hope there r no problems
2 5
On Why Her? • May 24, 2021
Title Why Her?
seo hyun jin my favorite actress ever with in yeop ? pls happen, I hope he accepts
12 7
Replying to Aya • May 24, 2021
Title The King's Affection
Okaay gurlll I also see u here woah ♥
xd omg heyyy, let's wait for this 2gether than lol
1 1
On Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling • May 23, 2021
Title Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling
This is really cute and entertaining so far
13 0
On So I Married the Anti-Fan • May 22, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan
I love ji hyang and how he actually cares for not only who joon but Geun young too and I love the stylists
15 0
On When the Camellia Blooms • May 22, 2021
Title When the Camellia Blooms
Young shik's pure and selfless love for her makes me cry everytime
5 0
On School 2017 • May 22, 2021
Title School 2017
I just loved everything about this drama, the story, the pace, the chemistry, the osts was all well done
0 0
On Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling • May 21, 2021
Title Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling
zhao lusi never disappoints! loved the first episode
13 0
On Use for My Talent • May 21, 2021
Title Use for My Talent
In love with the cinematography and aesthetics, Shen Yue looks especially beautiful in this one
10 0
Replying to 7534101 • May 19, 2021
Title Youth of May
He was already killed in Crash Landing on You and came back alive...
loll xd reincarnated again ugh hopefully he'll get the same fate
2 0
4
1
