• Location: Portugal

Terhill

Portugal
Diary of Tootsies
Jun 22, 2016
My first review ever, so please understand if isn't really good:

Story: I really liked the plot of this drama since it's different and unique. It follows the lives of 3 gay/queer friends (Gus, Golf, Kim) and Natty, their best girl friend, who is always there to support them.
What I really like is that towards the middle of the drama it starts to appear a love line, which I really enjoyed and supported so much!

Acting/Cast: I didn't knew any of the actors when I started watching it, but I really enjoyed. It doesn't have an over the top acting but at the same time it isn't boring either.

Music: I like all kind of music, it doesn't really matter the genre or country, so I guess not everyone would agree with me. Still, I believe it has good songs through out the drama.

So with all that being said I would definitely rewatch this drama and definitely recommend it!

One Night Only
Sep 17, 2016
It's a simple movie about one night when a prostitute meets a gambler and they end up helping each other.
Okay so, I cried a little in this movie so be ready for it!

Story: I really liked the story, I didn't find it boring at all and actually found myself really into it. The story between the main characters is really beautiful and will leave you in awe at the end.

Acting: The acting was good for me, I liked it especially Lei Hao, she really moved me to tears, literally!

Music: Music wise was okay, there wasn't an over the top ost.

Rewatch Value: I would totally rewatch this movie at any time, especially if I'm feeling a little down and depressed.

So overall I would definitely recommend this movie! And I really enjoyed it overall.

Happiness For Sale
Jun 21, 2018
Story: The plot of the movie revolves around Kang Minha, a government employee who's trying to sell her dad's stationery shop in the province. The story follows her growth over the shop, in the beginning she hates the shop and all that has to do with it including her sick dad. The shop is placed right in front of an elementary school, the one she went to when she was a kid, bringing her bad memories of it. Her goal through out the whole movie is to sell the shop.
I especially found very heart warming her interactions with kids and the kids stories, it definitely made the movie more interesting.

Acting: The acting was good, not too over the top, especially the kids acting, none of them fetlt awkard to me on screen. Also a lot of recognisable actors play in the movie which made me like it even more since they're faces I'm used to watch.

Music: I don't think music wise was much going on in the movie. It had a few nice songs that felt right in the right moments.

Overall it was a good movie that was a bit like a rollercoaster, it made me laugh at times but it also made me cry. A must watch in my opinion!!!
(P.S: Don't know why this movie views are so low, it's such a great movie.)