Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 30, 2025
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2 Reply Goblin Award1
Replying to cdramasfan • Jun 16, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
So does someone thinks/hopes like I do that Ye Li will tell Mo Xiu Yao (her husband) that she actually went to…
I have a feeling she won't. And he would know on his own, maybe through someone else, feel his brother was betrayed by her mother and Lishan, get upset, and they will have the separation arc. This would be, if they follow the cliche trope.
But if they won't, and Yeli actually tells the truth to Mo Xiu Yao on her own, then I will be super impressed. But then I doubt, what would lead to the separation.
6 4
Replying to drama-binger • Jun 16, 2026
OMG THAT WAS SO CUTEEEEEE I WISH I HAD WEIBO UGHHH 😭😭😭
It is banned😭.
0 1
Replying to drama-binger • Jun 16, 2026
OMG THAT WAS SO CUTEEEEEE I WISH I HAD WEIBO UGHHH 😭😭😭
I wish that too. But its okay there are kind people in X who share these for us non-weibo users.
0 4
Replying to Tsukiko • Jun 16, 2026
I guess they will target the girl. I will bet on the heir hurting her, but i would be surprised if the marquis…
Exactly
1 0
Replying to Foxy • Jun 16, 2026
+1, with me watching them from the ceiling
There is. Come up.
2 0
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 16, 2026
Last week of waiting for them💔. I can't believe its finally going to be over.
My Royal Nemesis you gave so much happiness to me for the past 1 month. No RomCom will ever come close to you. I don't know when will I be this obsessed with a kdrama again.
Cha Segye, there will be 50 more rich good looking hot green flag male leads upcoming, but no one will be you. I will forever compare them with you. Me and Shin Seori will be loyal to you forever.
Ahh my ShinSegye you have my entire heart❤️
11 4
Replying to Susuwatari789 • Jun 16, 2026
That’s why I love live recording. It feels more organic and authentic This director is known for one-on-one…
Exactly, we often praise actors, but the screenwriter, director and others involved in the entire procedure deserve a lot of applause for it.
4 0
Replying to Foxy • Jun 16, 2026
+1, with me watching them from the ceiling
You are getting the better view, me climbing the roof to sit with you.
4 2
Replying to 17-544MYCHARLASRAVANICSE • Jun 16, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Anybody know when ml know the truth about fl mom about his brother death .will there separation arc🤔
No one can tell you the "when" factor because drama is not following the novel.
Separation arc is there, I don't know for how long or when. But it was there in the trailer, and lead actors have spoken about it.
5 0
Replying to ziqi • Jun 16, 2026
whats li fei bai aka shawn zhang's role? is he aqcuainted with FL or not? I see him intercepting maybe the message…
That's her sect senior brother. Yes they exchange letters.
2 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 16, 2026
I will say this again. Lack of over dramatic music, able to hear even breathing sounds, accessories etc, gave such a natural feel, that I feel I am intruding on their romantic scenes. Its like 3 people in the bedroom, or maybe 4. Maybe I and QingShuang are watching it together.
26 7
Replying to AtsukoM • Jun 16, 2026
Ep 18The two side characters who have incredible vibe from the get go? I don't dare ship them... but I can't help…
I said the same thing. Its nice we all know what coming up next for them, even though we have no evidence.
0 0
Replying to rambler26 • Jun 16, 2026
I havent watched the new episodes yet but, omg she's in here?! I thought we were clear of her. Darn.
Maybe very little, because in the novel, there was a very fun dynamic between our couple with her, so I think they will keep that same.
0 0
Replying to AtsukoM • Jun 16, 2026
So we've settled on 'Our'?? 🤣
Yes 🤣till episode 40, both of them are "ours", for their rest of their lives they can be exclusive to each other.
4 0
Replying to onmyway123 • Jun 16, 2026
Fake your death... solve half your problems..... Solid strategy. ...Gets people off your back, buys you time,…
Yes he will pull that move 300%.
7 1
Replying to rambler26 • Jun 16, 2026
I havent watched the new episodes yet but, omg she's in here?! I thought we were clear of her. Darn.
No not today. She is the teasers of tomorrow or day after tomorrow's episodes. I also thought she did not make it to the drama, but few days back, someone mentioned she is named in the cast list, and here we are! Ahh.
0 2
Replying to Tsukiko • Jun 16, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
I guess they will target the girl. I will bet on the heir hurting her, but i would be surprised if the marquis…
They might do that, but I think chances of the guy dying is more.
0 2