They allowed Shi Wen to survive the Red Truck Of Doom this time. Just as long as Shen Nan denied acknowledging…
Thanks for providing the link. I still think it is sad, that the producers felt it was needed to not include these characters being able to reunite within the episodes of the series run.
These production companies can only do so much of what is allowed under Chinese rules.
So far, I hate Bua. But my past is full of Buas.Iβm angry with Chian. But my past is full of Chians. Iβm frustrated…
That person in Chian's friend group probably got calls from him, trying to figure out why Bua wouldn't return his feelings.
Each of his friends have already told him that Bua doesn't like him in "that way", and advised him to stop hanging out with him.
When Chian saw Bua's Instagram message, after his amazing date with Fou4Mod, I immediately saw him shut any possibility of him continuing to open himself up to more with Fou4Mod.
Excuse me for asking this question here: Is what happened in the storyline of Kotoha's childhood sexual abuse by her Mom not being termed abuse due to them both being of the same gender actually something that used to happen in Japan?
For those saying Fugisawa didn't get punished enough for the rape, although I do actually agree, he really did…
"He chose to come from a place of empathy and forgive Fugisawa for the decisions made, and to help him also move on, but this conversation was effectively a goodbye."
Exactly. Just like how folks saw how it had to be Kazuaki to officially end his relationship with Kaori, so that they both could truly move on from each other.
Sei and Kazuaki had to be the ones to make clear breaks with their past situations, so that they could move forward in their futures.
"I realised Sei apologised to Fujisawa because he felt he was to be blame. That some of the faults was his for cheating, but Iβm still so angry, because he did not deserve what happened to him, and he did not have to rationalised that whole event at all. But then again, sometimes we are so close to the problem we donβt see it ourselves, and as outsiders itβs very easy to blame the victim. Still, I wished I was inside the screen, so I could shake him until he came to his senses."
I was pissed at Sei apologizing to him as well, but I agree. He does place blame on himself for some of Fuji's behavior, especially in him "cheating" on his roommate and Fuji's ultimate act of assault and betrayal of Sei. They weren't lovers, and at that point, were barely friends. I wish that Sei could have had more anger towards Fuji, but it wouldn't have made him feel better for expressing that anger. I think he just felt the need to give Fuji some blessings, so that he could fully move on from his need to "tak care of/provide for" Sei.
What I truly hope, is that Sei will never, ever allow Fuji back into his life again. Their "friendship" is truly over.
But folks wanted to get background on Fuji's behavior.
I second that there could have been more episodes, but this production company was funded for 7 of them. Maybe in the future, we might get a special episode, but I am fine with the finale and new beginning for Sei and Kazuaki.
We didn't get to see Sei running to Kazuaki, but I am so glad that they admitted their true feelings for one another AND those feelings were reciprocated by both. The relief I felt in watching the smirk on Sei's face as Kazuaki smiled at him.
Sei was right: Fuji was an idiot. They could have been happy, in love AND shared a possible future together, if Fuji hadn't let his misplaced/unfounded guilt over his role in Sei's parents death, turn him into a manipulative/abusive control freak.
Bravo to Ito Asahi, Muto Jun, Akita Shiori, Matsumoto Hiroki, the supporting cast, screenwriter Hiraki Mari, and co-directors Tomita Miki and Takahashi Natsuki.
This series will be on my must rewatch list for years to come.
I've already said this elsewhere: but what on earth is happening with Taiwanese BLs of late? Is there a budgetary…
"Is there a budgetary crisis or a writer's strike in Taiwan that I don't know about?"
I don't know. Maybe I am misunderstanding, but with Taiwanese BL series, aren't most of them from original scripts and not adaptions from web-based BL novels?
Well, none of them is a vampire, alien or werewolf; they don't belong to the mafia nor a dangerous gang; none…
I am glad that there isn't much of a "plot". That way, we won't have any book readers attempting to post spoilers. I am going to enjoy not having any clue as to what comes next in the remaining episodes. π π π
Since we've made it this far, I won't bother complaining about how weird/awkward it is every time the story goes…
"But I will say that I will ALWAYS be irritated when a BL shoehorns in a pathetic/entitled woman who's been pining over one of the leads for years and just can't take a hint."
It's just so tiresome, yet it does make me wonder if certain young girls/young ladies really don't see or don't want to see the signs or get the hints regarding a young boy/young man not returning their affection for a reason. They are not physically, sexually, and most importantly romantically drawn towards them.
Lu Xi told Yue that he had an "outsider's point of view", but she never, ever questioned why Yu Xing never attempted to ask her to become more than friends in the 8 years of their friendship?
As for just how young Li Hui is behaving, I am thinking that's how the screenwriter feels a certain segment of the viewing audience could see themselves reflected in the character. It is what it is.
I am throughly invested in Lu Xi's growing romance with the young widower. It's progressing nicely.
I love that this little fishing village has a gay bar.
I really enjoyed this KBL. I liked how Jisu's ex, Heejun realized that he had to accept that he couldn't hold onto Jisu anymore, due to his actions. He was the one to break things off with him. He was the one that was unhappy with his life.
I also loved how open Juyeon was to realizing that he liked Jisu. He didn't question his feelings. He didn't hide from Jisu, and was open in his need to be around him.
So glad that South Korea created their own spin on a gay version of Romeo and Juliet.
These production companies can only do so much of what is allowed under Chinese rules.
Each of his friends have already told him that Bua doesn't like him in "that way", and advised him to stop hanging out with him.
When Chian saw Bua's Instagram message, after his amazing date with Fou4Mod, I immediately saw him shut any possibility of him continuing to open himself up to more with Fou4Mod.
The heart is a tricky SOB.
Exactly. Just like how folks saw how it had to be Kazuaki to officially end his relationship with Kaori, so that they both could truly move on from each other.
Sei and Kazuaki had to be the ones to make clear breaks with their past situations, so that they could move forward in their futures.
π π π
The sad fact that is so true. One of the BL commandments that is universal, no matter what country the series is produced from.
I was pissed at Sei apologizing to him as well, but I agree. He does place blame on himself for some of Fuji's behavior, especially in him "cheating" on his roommate and Fuji's ultimate act of assault and betrayal of Sei. They weren't lovers, and at that point, were barely friends. I wish that Sei could have had more anger towards Fuji, but it wouldn't have made him feel better for expressing that anger. I think he just felt the need to give Fuji some blessings, so that he could fully move on from his need to "tak care of/provide for" Sei.
What I truly hope, is that Sei will never, ever allow Fuji back into his life again. Their "friendship" is truly over.
Sei was right: Fuji was an idiot. They could have been happy, in love AND shared a possible future together, if Fuji hadn't let his misplaced/unfounded guilt over his role in Sei's parents death, turn him into a manipulative/abusive control freak.
Bravo to Ito Asahi, Muto Jun, Akita Shiori, Matsumoto Hiroki, the supporting cast, screenwriter Hiraki Mari, and co-directors Tomita Miki and Takahashi Natsuki.
This series will be on my must rewatch list for years to come.
I don't know. Maybe I am misunderstanding, but with Taiwanese BL series, aren't most of them from original scripts and not adaptions from web-based BL novels?
History2: Right or Wrong,
Kiseki Dear To Me
It's just so tiresome, yet it does make me wonder if certain young girls/young ladies really don't see or don't want to see the signs or get the hints regarding a young boy/young man not returning their affection for a reason. They are not physically, sexually, and most importantly romantically drawn towards them.
Lu Xi told Yue that he had an "outsider's point of view", but she never, ever questioned why Yu Xing never attempted to ask her to become more than friends in the 8 years of their friendship?
As for just how young Li Hui is behaving, I am thinking that's how the screenwriter feels a certain segment of the viewing audience could see themselves reflected in the character. It is what it is.
I am throughly invested in Lu Xi's growing romance with the young widower. It's progressing nicely.
I love that this little fishing village has a gay bar.
I also loved how open Juyeon was to realizing that he liked Jisu. He didn't question his feelings. He didn't hide from Jisu, and was open in his need to be around him.
So glad that South Korea created their own spin on a gay version of Romeo and Juliet.