Details

  • Last Online: 22 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 24, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to KioroDjirane • Feb 8, 2025
Everyone can have their opinion on the matter but:-I don't really like how you shaming Kaori for her lost of sex…
I think that for some viewers, they seem to feel the need to try and see the "other side" in the actions of Kaori and Fuji for two things:

Kaori's a woman.
Fuji's a hot looking man.
1 1
Replying to heavenski • Feb 8, 2025
Title When It Rains, It Pours Spoiler
Most gay p*rn actors are straight or bi, so at the beginning I was thinking oh in the real life setting, this…
" The dude's been flirting with a guy the whole time, he was attracted to his personality and later realized his sex didn't matter. They were emotionally cheating before the sex but because of the heteronormative culture he's in, he didn't think about it that way until his body won over his mind."

Agreed. Kazuaki and Sei, inadvertently started to notice one another AND flirt with each other at the office, BEFORE they realized that there were each other's online pen pal. That one mistaken email, allowed themselves to open up to one another about the situation in their own personal relationships.

Their emotional and mental connection was established, way before the sexual attraction started to develop. They both had to allow it to happen, because that night and day in the hotel would have never happened, if both Sei and Kazuaki had never continued their online interactions.

I think that Sei knew that he's been lonely, even while having his "friendship" with Fuji, but Kazuaki never realized that he too has been very lonely, while being in his relationship with Kaori.

I don't think that Kazuaki ever even thought that he could be attracted towards another man, but he found a connection with Sei, and he doesn't want to lose him.
1 0
Replying to Arthenha • Feb 8, 2025
Probably spite, what was the reason she broke Sei his present for Hagi? The weather bulb. Or she took it with…
Kaori probably didn't even realize that she still had Kazuaki's phone with her as she left the house. In absolute shock that he could have actually had sex with someone else, especially someone that she never expected him to be attracted towards before in the time she's known him
0 2
Replying to HaiLuoYin • Feb 5, 2025
Since Taiwanese BLs consistently have some of the best chemistry between characters and believable kisses, it's…
"But I guess LuXi read the script so he wasn't surprised 😒."

Thank you for making me unintentionally laugh this morning. I had the same thoughts about Lu Xi's not at all surprised reaction regarding Lu Hui's romantic feelings for Yu Xing.

I guess we'll find out that Yu Xing and Lu Hui made some sort of "pinky promise" to one another as children, so that's why they reconnected later on.
2 1
On Flirt Milk • Feb 5, 2025
Title Flirt Milk
Did someone change the cover image for the series?! 😃 😀 😄 😁 🤣
1 0
Replying to Honglou Meng • Feb 5, 2025
Review Your Sky
You know, I'm now wondering whether I should cross-post this dictionary elsewhere, where it might prove an even…
You could post this for these Thai BL series:

Forever You
Perfect 10Liners
Sangmin Dinneaw
Flirt Milk
1 2
Replying to Honglou Meng • Feb 5, 2025
Review Your Sky
Lol. I also recognise it's a long read, for which I'm sorry. But, as you point out, I can dispense with KBL and…
Gameboys
Boys Lockdown
Hello Stranger
Then we have the BLs produced from Oxin Studios
The Rainbow Prince
My Day
My Story
Our Story
1 4
Replying to Honglou Meng • Feb 5, 2025
Review Your Sky
Thanks! I actually wrote it all down in one afternoon, after seeing the third or the fourth episode. However,…
You were absolutely 100% correct. Rak's dad lost his "shi" when Fah shoeed up at the "Happy Birthday" dinner for Grandpa. I personally thought that the father was going to have some sort of heart attack, because he went off. Yet, haven't they ever looked at their son, Rak expecting him to truly bring a girl into that house to introduce her as his fuure wife?! Do they not have eyes?
1 0
Pinoy Ares • Feb 4, 2025
Review Your Sky
It's funny, but you are right. Domundi does have this thing about adapting BLs featuring very young college-aged CEOs. They're not the only ones in Thailand that do it. Star Hunter, Me My Mindy, that other company that produced "Unforgotten Night". 😃 😀 😄 😁
2 1
Replying to Honglou Meng • Feb 3, 2025
Review Your Sky
Lol. I also recognise it's a long read, for which I'm sorry. But, as you point out, I can dispense with KBL and…
You should do something for the Pinoy BLs. I caught up with your 10 Commandments for Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea.
2 6
Replying to Honglou Meng • Feb 3, 2025
Review Your Sky
Thanks! I actually wrote it all down in one afternoon, after seeing the third or the fourth episode. However,…
I did finish the series. Once I stopped logically thinking about the plot, I was able to understand the world that Rak, and Fah were raised in. Rak, has been coddled for most of his life, while Fah has been raised to run his father's business, while also being a junior in college. Only in a Thai BL.
2 2
Replying to Unpopularopinionbydemand • Feb 2, 2025
Review Your Sky
So I'm not the only one who thought those NC scenes were so weird!! Like, either go the full cutesy-ness, or give…
Thomas and Kong won't be in TNP, due to scheduling conflicts. Net and JJ have been cast in those supporting roles for the upcoming series.
1 1
Unpopularopinionbydemand • Feb 2, 2025
Review Your Sky
"I can understand wanting a character to have some pureness, some innocent-ness to them, but Rak was treated like he was a 7-year-old in a grown man's body. Which is why their NC scenes don't make sense, and are so hard to watch. I normally have no problem watching NC scenes, but the cut from Rak being this cutesy I-barely-know-how-to-tie-my-shoes to then being this sex-driven grown man was very off-putting. I wanted him to act like how his character would act, I wanted him to be shy and very giggly-like, but instead, he seemed to know how to have sex and how all of it worked. Weird."

It does come across as weird that Rak, who's basically never had physically relations with anyone, barely ever held hands, nor kissed someone would somehow know how to sexually tease Fah, but again, the audience has to turn off logic at times to "go with the flow" with these plotlines.

Thomas and Kong have nice onscreen chemistry and I believe that Domundi will probably put them as leads in another BL in the near future. I just hope that the series is totally different from "Your Sky".
2 3
On Sangmin Dinneaw • Feb 2, 2025
Title Sangmin Dinneaw Spoiler
Dinnaew's Mom being the MVP of the entire series and finally tell Sainam that her son and Sangmin are dating.
7 0
Replying to Jojo • Feb 2, 2025
Title Your Sky
6.5/10Detailed review: https://mydramalist.com/profile/Jojo7/reviews/425554A sweet love story if you squint, ignore…
"Recommended only if you're in the mood for something easy and don't mind characters who behave like toddlers."

Thank you for the laugh 😃 😀 😄!!
6 1
audrey • Feb 2, 2025
Review Your Sky
"i understand the grumpy-sunshine trope and i'm into it. i like it, i do! but it's when they infantalized the sunshine character where i just... don't get it. they always do this in BLs (sigh). i feel like they did this to middleman's love as well (that's even worse because they're adults). no one acts this way or no characters are reacting properly in certain situations. it's just too much."

I agree with you, and it's interesting that this type of "sunshine character" is always the one that is categorized as the "bottom" in 98% of these BLs. The only BL that I have seen with this sort of "role reversal" is in PITBABE THE SERIES with Charlie.
2 1
I really hope that the writers for this particular segment of Theory Of Love don't expect that viewers would understand Pie's actions and thinking. She is constantly, and continually using the horrible situation that Boss AND Euro are in for her own advantage. It's not cute, watching Pie put Boss in more harm's way (physically and emotionally), by exposing that he's still hanging out with Euro to his equally abusive and homophopic father.

She's not being a good "friend" at all to Boss, and her "hopes" of getting him to fall in love with her with this 21 Day Theory is sad, ridiculous, and pathetic.

Euro's not giving up on Boss, and with her own behavior, Pie could possibly lose the one person she currently has on her side helping her out.
7 9
Honglou Meng • Feb 2, 2025
Review Your Sky
How long did it take you to compile the Thai BL Dictionary, because it's so hysterical and true.
3 4
Replying to Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan • Jan 29, 2025
Replying to deleted comment
"In its core, it's still the same plotless plot though, with all of the dub-connish scenes in the beginning; you can't really un-MAME a MAME story."

Thank you. I just saw this post and I agree with it completely. Mame also had a huge role with this Japanese adaption of her Thai BL, so it's not like the Executive Producer, Director, and screenwriters just went offscript. I think the horrible viewer reactions/receptions was due to people being annoyed that when the initial news about this adaption being in production, the early predictions was that the Japanese production would be "better than the original", which quite frankly pissed a ton of fans off. So, they were already in the negative feels about the adaption.
0 0
Replying to joy • Jan 29, 2025
Main leads are 11 years apart in real life?
Choi Sang Min is 33 years of age and Petch Ratana Aiamsaart is 22, so that would explain the 11 years apart in the ages.
0 0