Details

  • Last Online: 22 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 24, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Nicksden • Dec 23, 2024
Title Rainbow Boys Spoiler
Now finished. Feel free to DM me if you'd like to see it. Sharing privately for now.Edit: Now released publicly,…
Thanks again for working on getting these older series available. I really enjoyed this one. Even though none of the boys got their HEA with Makoto, I feel that the important point of the series was that Yutaro, Akira, and Ryuji gained a friendship and bond as three young gay high schoolers attempting to pursue their romantic lives, without having to hide it from each other. I especially loved Mama Kazou. That had to be so refreshing to see back in 2008.
1 1
Replying to VixenByNight72 • Dec 18, 2024
"My only question is how this production team managed to secure multiple sponsors for this mess?!?!?!?"It probably…
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚!
0 0
Replying to HaiLuoYin • Dec 18, 2024
This feels less like a series and more like a mash up of many things any BL/yaoi fan has watched/read too many…
"My only question is how this production team managed to secure multiple sponsors for this mess?!?!?!?"

It probably doesn't cost the advertisers/companies too much money to fund/sponsor a mini-series compared to a 8 to 16 episode production.
0 2
On Be Moon • Dec 18, 2024
Title Be Moon
This series reminds me of "Advance Bravely".
3 0
On Our Youth • Dec 17, 2024
Title Our Youth Spoiler
Minase is in tears because there's nothing that he can do to try and get Hirukawa from his horrible situation. He has no idea what to do, but tries to be someone that Hirukawa can lean on.

How Hirukawa truly thinks of himself as "bad" due to none of the adults in his life taking the responsibility of caring for him.

His mom has restarted her life with an entirely new family, that Hirukawa knows he's not apart of.

His abusive dad literally drunk himself to death, while also telling his abused kid that he has nowhere else to go and that nobody wants him.

His teacher has totally written him off as not worthy of anyone's care, interest, and advises Minase to not do anything OR he will be punished.

JBL for 2024 has come for our throats this year, in the best possible way.
24 0
Replying to NLEXBET • Dec 15, 2024
"The mice cried, injected themselves, but continued to gnaw the cactus"A wonderful description of those who, after…
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
2 0
Replying to 12221169 • Dec 14, 2024
Title Mate Spoiler
Seriously, who allowed someone like Chao Planoy to write about a heavy subject like this in a GL? She doesn't…
It's very evident, at least in my opinion that Chao Planoy is the Thai GL equivalent to Mame.
0 0
Replying to Popokenchi • Dec 9, 2024
Jbl is never like this,so blame the bad plot of Thai! I even stop watching this after ep 1 coz i don’t feel…
The author of the source material, and the producer of the Thai BL this JBL adaption is based on, green-lit what was produced. So I literally don't get why certain folks are so bent out of shape with these episodes?

If this adaption had attempted to make any real changes to the plot, viewers would have been upset. So, this version is just a stripped down, edited to under 30 minutes/10 episode homage to the Thai version. This was a way for both production companies to see if they could make another profit from the source material. Which they will make a profit, and all four of these main lead actors will probably be cast in better written JBLs and Jdramas in their futures.
1 0
Replying to bolin • Dec 7, 2024
Title Caged Again
Jodd was killing me. πŸ˜† The goddess' explanation got him misunderstanding either Junior is in cahoot with the…
"At first glance I was happy that Porsche brought Jodd and Jeng back from the woods. 😱 I had to back track because I was shocked after hearing him saying the names Sont and Korn to Arm."

Ton and Nat are just too nice and kind. They saw two more folks lost in those woods and have brought unknown chaos into their house.

When the news about this series was released, I was skeptical, but open to it. I am just glad that I didn't allow my preconceived judgement keep me from watching. Everyone, and I mean everyone so far has me invested in the story of Junior and Sun.

Jay and Ben are wonderful together as Junior and Sun.
3 1
Replying to princessxiaochuhe • Dec 4, 2024
True, close friends can hug, kiss, stay over and say I love you. This is totally fine. However, the thing with…
"This is all fine and they really don't need to change anything between them as long as they like HOWEVER can any of you really see them dating/ marrying other people? They won't be able to treat them right unless their partners are satisfied with being the 2nd priority and knowing there's a best friend who'll matter quite a bit more."

Agreed.

Shin would probably try to date, but would drop everything to go to Saint's side, and then wonder why all his attempts in dating end up with the ladies looking at him in disbelief that he doesn't realize that he's never been that interested in them as a future possible spouse. He already has life partner in Saint.

Saint won't date anyone at all. He will be there waiting for Shin.
5 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Dec 3, 2024
cheating in the last episode and they still end up together is crazy. and also, all disturbing things asides including…
"cheating in the last episode and they still end up together is crazy."

It's not that crazy. Pat the ever faithful doormat was always going to chose Elyes. Elyes basically could have told Pat one night, that he would need to use Pat's bedroom to have a sex with Khim, or any of his other FWB options, and he would have smiled right into his face, and let him do it.
0 0
Replying to KioroDjirane • Dec 2, 2024
Enjoyable. I'm just very confused about people saying this version is different from the Thai one. Of course,…
"I'm just very confused about people saying this version is different from the Thai one. Of course, it's shorter so not everything is here but from what I recall, it's the exact same plot for the first couple. I could even say they didn't even change their line and sub plot."

Exactly. Nothing has really been changed, except for the level of spicy heat factor between these 2 pairings. It's the same shallow story.
2 0
Honglou Meng • Dec 1, 2024
"When you do get together with Pat, for the tenth time no doubt, have the decency to dick him down properly. I mean, dick him down so properly that he will never have cause to complain again -- except perhaps of having to limp to work. The poor lad deserves at least that, don’t you think?"

Elyes read your letter, because he did indeed "dick" Pat down, while he was still able to keep his eyeglasses on.
1 1
yallareallweird • Nov 29, 2024
Review War of Y
"y'all only hate this show because you either can't understand it, you don't like seeing real life situations, or you're the bl fans they call out."

I recently did a rewatch of this series 2 years after the finale aired, because quite frankly "War of Y" literally reflects certain types of behaviors that are still happening within the Thai BL industry that many fans won't acknowledge.
0 0
On Bad Guy My Boss • Nov 24, 2024
Thiranai was such an incompetent AND stupid villain throughout the entire series.

He has his lover, go undercover as a spy for him in Elyes' company, wihout anyone else to assist him?!

Somehow, the inept Thai detectives, aren't able to find enough evidence to connect him as the ring-leader of this criminal activity, so he's not officially arrested.

Then, he partners with Fei Long, who's supposedly a big bad mafia guy. Loses his part of the deal, then decides to kidnap, beat-up AND threatens to kill the big bad mafia's lover, without planning to kill Fei Long as well?!

Only one more episode.

Sadly, this series isn't in the "So bad, that it is hysterically good!" category as "Unforgotten Night", but isn't truly horrible as "Check Out".
6 0
Replying to staywithme20four7 • Nov 22, 2024
Title Kidnap
They are so cute, but honestly it was very boring the last episodes. And could they cut the stupid sound effects…
"And could they cut the stupid sound effects please."

GMMTV just cannot keep themselves from adding those annoying sound effects. I think they even went completely over the top in this series finale with them.
6 1
Replying to Froehlein • Nov 19, 2024
Title Kidnap
That's the big problem with GMMTV and I feel like I'm repeating myself in every comment section. They have so…
"Those of us who want strong plots about gay characters and actors who are skilled and the best fit for a role, have been left behind. That's not what the majority of series in Thailand these are made for. It really is just a business and the business model is working."

That's why I have stopped complaining when certain series suddenly seem to lose the plot before half of the episodes have aired. I know that many of these actors are very talented, and they want to be challenged in regards to their skills as actors, but they are under contract with these companies and they want to be able to work to help maintain the financial support for themselves and their families.

I won't fault them for that. I just hope that for all the series that are subpar, while also making money for the company, that they will have at least one or two stand-out series that will truly showcase their talents. Sadly, this isn't one of those series.
0 1
Replying to Froehlein • Nov 18, 2024
Title Kidnap
That's the big problem with GMMTV and I feel like I'm repeating myself in every comment section. They have so…
"It seems to me that they think: as long as we have hot actors, everything will be consumed and bought..."

I agree with both Froehlein and HaoLunYin. Something has to change in regards to how GMMTV and frankly very many other Thai based production companies think about the BL projects they choose to produce, along with exactly HOW they go about in producing these series.

I don't know what happened and frankly we will never know, but GMMTV couldn't allow this series to be a bit more harder, regarding the situations that both Q and Mhen faced in their lives, before AND after Mhen chose to "kidnap" him. The series was just turned into a typical BL rom-com.

Only so much that the cast could do with the script and direction given to them. All of these actors are getting older, and they should be getting scripts and projects that reflect their development as performers, be it a BL, GL, or lakorn.
2 3