Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Slovakia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 19, 2022
Replying to wingstoflyoff • Jun 7, 2026
Title Wu
As the fog by Qi Rong is showing everyone's deepest fear, means Pete's gang fear him asking them to sacrifice…
I think it's more connected to those sacrifice marks... from the beginning their baits, but we'll know in next ep for sure
0 2
Replying to TanishkaTambe • Jun 7, 2026
I am so close to dropping this!The leads(Korean CP) have no chemistry so far and I fail to understand why they're…
I stopped watching after ep3... it's not exactly bad or it's not like I don't like it... But I'm very picky watcher and there are too many series I want to watch so I have to have priorities... and this one is unfortunatelly not really worth it... 15mins / ep is nothing, it's not like I'm wasting time, but it's still not the time I want to give to one episode... Maybe I'll come back later when some edits convince me but so far I let it go...
1 0
On Me and Who • Jun 7, 2026
Title Me and Who
I watched ep1 and I can say 2 things

1: This is just hillarious, why did it take me so long to watch this????

2: I hope the maids are well paid
0 0
Replying to Salwa Nice • Jun 7, 2026
I'm on ep 1 only but got instantly attracted at her cheerful personality...Did they wrap up her character well…
Pin will go through a lot here, that's all I can say without spoilers... But I don't think you'll hate or not like her
2 0
On Jiko Dairinin • Jun 7, 2026
Ep7 was peak but I hoped that we'd actually get some communication which Toki talked about in Rin's body and Hikaru was listening... On the other hand, we didn't get that communication part in dongdua either if I remember correctly... at least not here at this point of the story
1 0
Replying to yuribl_wri • Jun 6, 2026
yeah I remember them discussing this in interview with fourth and progress. But seeing the timeline their stories…
thank you🙏I need this crossover at least in Your skyy 3
0 1
Replying to yuribl_wri • Jun 6, 2026
yeah I remember them discussing this in interview with fourth and progress. But seeing the timeline their stories…
ohh I see... well, still, they can know each other😅when Tanrak hesitates, he can think about Ko's😂
0 3
Replying to yuribl_wri • Jun 6, 2026
yeah I remember them discussing this in interview with fourth and progress. But seeing the timeline their stories…
really? I missed that interview... idk, TTH is around 2006, I guess and WOF around 2000? Or sooner?🤔Now I'm not sure
0 5
On Me and Who • Jun 6, 2026
Title Me and Who
People recommended me to watch this, so I'll start tomorrow, but I'm reding comments now and I think I'll love it
0 0
On Smile after Tears • Jun 6, 2026
I'll come back if there will be a sad ending... Otherwise I'm not really interested in this story... Which is weird, because the actors are cute and I love slow burn but this just didn't catch my attention...

and I'l also have a word to that sad ending you talk about. He's mum talked about surgery, don't forget that. So far it looks like He doesn't want it but maybe Junjia will change his mind.
6 0
On Ticket to Heaven • Jun 6, 2026
Don't ask how did I come to this, I have no idea, but theoretically, it's possible that Barth and Tanrak live in the sme time as Ko, Ko, Achi, Augar and August (When oranges fall). Imagine if they actually knew each other
8 7
Replying to Salwa Nice • Jun 6, 2026
Title Love in the Moonlight Spoiler
sad ending??
not really, but it's emotional... I'd say it's bittersweet... and also the best possible and realistic at the same time
3 1
Replying to Jess • Jun 5, 2026
Title Wu
pple really need to stop promoting this as a bl, it's bringing more hate. why do we need to label it as bl or…
true, it's not a BL, but please let us ship NiranPete🙏 the same way as we ship uncanocical couples in western shows or anime
4 2
Replying to MosaicMinded • Jun 4, 2026
Title ChermChey
Well, most of us are currently wondering if there actually IS a script. Time will tell I guess.
okay I saw that comments😂😂😂😂ehhhhh I'm will waut until the end, then I'll decide😂😂😂😂
1 0
On ChermChey • Jun 4, 2026
Title ChermChey
Quick question before I start. Did TutorYim finally get a good script?
1 5
Replying to Love of Silom (Uncut Ver.) • Jun 4, 2026
Replying to deleted comment
I respect your opinion, but I agree with everything that said person who andwered first. Yes, sometimes it might feel skippable and I actually did skip a lot of scene in one episode because I had to go to work a and didn't want to left the episode unfinished. Well, I had to watch it again without skipping to understand what happened in next episode and why did it happen.

Lovely WRITER is only Up's series, Poon wasn't there. Their previous work is My stand in which is amazing too but totally uncomparable with Love of Silom because both series have totally different vibe
3 0
Replying to lumina2024 • Jun 3, 2026
You mean the Police Spy account? It's said in the series that the account is private. He basically uses it as…
I think Tai follows it... I remember he once replied to Wayu when he posted that keycard... or was it his public acc?🤔idk... but yeah you may be right... why would he gave Krit an access to acc where he can read messeges with someone else?
1 0