News
On Sugar Dog Life • Jun 11, 2026
Title Sugar Dog Life
oh my god, 2024???What the hell have I been doing for 2 years??? This is so good. I mean, I also understand why some people don't like it, as someone already mentioned, there is no toxicity, no action, no drama, just two cute dumbers slowly falling in love. And that's exactly what I'm down bad for.
2 2
Replying to Lexes99 • Jun 11, 2026
Title When Oranges Fall
So I'm about to start this. Is it correct that Paul's character is autistic? I saw someone say he was. But from…
he's not but it's be awesome if he was
2 0
On Sugar Dog Life • Jun 10, 2026
Title Sugar Dog Life
omg they're such a cutieeees🥰🥰
1 0
Replying to KRC • Jun 10, 2026
Game If there was Our skyy 3, which gmmtv BL/GL you'd like to see again?
I'd do ThamePo: Heart That Skips A Beat, The Heart Killers, Revamp The Undead Story, Whale Store XOXO & My…
I made this game before there were Me and Thee spin offs so yeah, it'd be pointless... I definitelly agree with you, especially with Revamp, we really need to see more of that<3
1 0
On Wu • Jun 9, 2026
Title Wu
The fact that it's so connected to Chinese culture, makes it looks like a censored adaptation of danmei novel
7 0
Replying to CallOutMyName • Jun 9, 2026
Title Wu
"All I did was think of you and the thread did it's job"Okay now kiss?? Just kidding (I'm not)
no kidding, kiss!!!
5 0
On Wu • Jun 9, 2026
Title Wu
When it comes to Pete, Niran is totally "I'll burn down the world for you" guy
16 1
Replying to WilaFox • Jun 9, 2026
Title Wu
Try whatever European country, for example I'm from Slovakia and I don't use vpn and it workds on youtube
you're welcome🧡
0 0
On Wu • Jun 9, 2026
Title Wu
Quesion for Mandarin speakers: How is their pronouciencion when they speak Mandarin? Most of the actors if not all of them are Thai so I'm relly curious
2 1
Replying to Pincolino • Jun 9, 2026
Title Wu
Serious question: How are they making money with those series nowadays? I go to YouTube: nothing there. I think…
Try whatever European country, for example I'm from Slovakia and I don't use vpn and it workds on youtube
3 2
Replying to wolfgangs • Jun 9, 2026
Title Love in the Moonlight Spoiler
hold up where can this be watched?!
I watched it on kisskh, here's link: https://kisskh.co/Drama/Love-in-the-Moonlight--2025-?id=11360&q=true
1 0
On Smells Like Green Spirit • Jun 9, 2026
Title Smells Like Green Spirit Spoiler
Nope, the last scene doesn't exist. Kirino made it to Thailand, went though the transition, found his parther and lived happily ever after. And became the prettiest actress.
10 0
On Smells Like Green Spirit • Jun 9, 2026
Title Smells Like Green Spirit
I take back every bad word I said in previous comment. Well, there was only one, but still I take it back. I just finished ep6 and it's great. Still not exactly perfect, but it's great🤯it's realistic, emotional... but Japanese reserveness doesn't do justice here...
2 0
On Smells Like Green Spirit • Jun 9, 2026
Title Smells Like Green Spirit
I watched two episodes so far. This could'e been be a literal masterpiece, but something is off. I mean, there is a gay out of closet, his new transgirl bestie, gay in the closet and the teacher who likes our MC. It has a really great premise, but that's all I can see for now... Well, I read some comments here and on other social media so I know it'll get better! I mean, it is almost perfect👀but something really bothers me for some reason...
1 0
On Cha Woo Min • Jun 8, 2026
Person Cha Woo Min
Cha Woomin is joining Solo leveling!!!
2 3
On Me and Who • Jun 8, 2026
Title Me and Who
wdym this was one of top 5 BLs I've seen this year?
0 0
On Me and Who • Jun 8, 2026
Title Me and Who
I wish every chairman, CEO or company owner would think like Suriya with this orphanage... or at least had someone with the mind of new Apo who would convince them not to destroy it
1 0
Replying to KMart • Jun 8, 2026
Title ChermChey
No, but it has cute factor and isn’t as cringy as the overreacting in Middleman’s love. I’m still waiting…
I'll probably skip this, but thank you🧡
1 0
On Me and Who • Jun 7, 2026
Title Me and Who
ep2 is hillarious😂😂😂I'm usually not into silly comedies and body swap gives me ick reaction but this??? ohmygod this is insane and I love it!!
1 0
Replying to WilaFox • Jun 7, 2026
Title Wu
I think it's more connected to those sacrifice marks... from the beginning their baits, but we'll know in next…
Yes, that's what I meant
1 0
