Details

  • Last Online: 48 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Slovakia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 19, 2022
Replying to lumina2024 • Jun 3, 2026
You mean the Police Spy account? It's said in the series that the account is private. He basically uses it as…
I think Tai follows it... I remember he once replied to Wayu when he posted that keycard... or was it his public acc?🤔idk... but yeah you may be right... why would he gave Krit an access to acc where he can read messeges with someone else?
1 0
On When Oranges Fall • Jun 3, 2026
Oh my... This episode was total rollercoaster! But it ended in the best possible way🙏Thank God or whatever and whoever you believe in
3 0
Replying to lumina2024 • Jun 3, 2026
You mean the Police Spy account? It's said in the series that the account is private. He basically uses it as…
I wrote that comment before I saw that scene, but still🤔His friends follow him, I think there are more people from club, not only Tai, maybe even some costumers... I mean, there is still a way... But I hope you're right
1 2
Replying to Sunshine • Jun 3, 2026
Title When Oranges Fall Spoiler
umm.. just a little qn i had in mind..ko song recently moved to the house right?and it is a full grown orange…
wait... maybe you're right... but only about one thing - the reason why he likes only these exact oranges but haes the person
1 0
Replying to Sunshine • Jun 3, 2026
Title When Oranges Fall Spoiler
umm.. just a little qn i had in mind..ko song recently moved to the house right?and it is a full grown orange…
Don't think too much😂😂actually it makes sense, but I don't think we'll get this plot twist since they are middle schoolers, there'd be no time for Ko tu fall in love, break up, move on and fall in love again... Nope, it'd make sense maybe in the beginning, but defnitelly not now
0 1
Replying to WilaFox • Jun 3, 2026
Title Flower Boy
I did in the beginning, but then it started to bore me... Some things moves too fast and some would need more…
I wrote wrong a secknd part of that sentance, sorry. I meant that somrtimes it moves really fast but sometimes it's too slow... I don't knoe if it makes sense, but it's not balanced, thing that need more time, are fast paced and things that wouldn't need that much time to explain or process takes too long...
1 1
Replying to Sarah • Jun 3, 2026
Title Flower Boy
I just finished the first episode and I wanted to ask the people who have already watched a few episodes: do you…
I did in the beginning, but then it started to bore me... Some things moves too fast and some would need more time to process... I stopped watching it after ep5
6 5
On The Gaze • Jun 3, 2026
Title The Gaze
I stopped watching this after 2eps (moral issues connected with mahnwa Jinx) but I saw a lot of videos on social media and from what I know, I can say that this hatred toward younger brother is too forced. His behaiour is understandable and kinda reasonable too. As other people said, he's ill and his brother is the only person he has right now. Even if there were other things, he's still much much much better than younger brother from Double helix.
0 0
Replying to Call me Daddy • Jun 3, 2026
Nowadays there are too many bl series but half of them are bad but Here are the list of currently airing Bl series…
you were very generous when you said half of them is bad, but thank you anyway, I added some of them to my list <3
0 0
Replying to Upadhya • Jun 3, 2026
Title Wu
also guys what are y'alls thoughts abt the new ost???? ❤️to me it is such a romantic work of art....
Not even actuall BLs have such a romantic songs
4 0
On Wu • Jun 3, 2026
Title Wu
Call me delulu but Pete was dissapointed when Niran said there will be no feelings
17 3
Replying to hina2a • Jun 2, 2026
woah. How can a teacher be so immature and unprofessional?
If you talk about Ga Woo Su, everything about him has a reason, just a little longer
4 0
On Wu • Jun 2, 2026
Title Wu
Do you regret it?

...

I mean...

No.

IN WHAT UNIVERSE IS THIS NON ROMANTIC TALK??????
26 0
Replying to UCKELWOMAN • Jun 2, 2026
Title Wu
The clip after the ending wins everything. I'd literally been thinking "wait, surely they didn't make team…
that wasn't NiranPete and SkyNani
4 0
On Wu • Jun 2, 2026
Title Wu
They are basically a married couple at this point
29 1
On Wu • Jun 2, 2026
Title Wu
"We're sharing our souls. What's the big deal with sharing room, right?"
22 1
On Wu • Jun 2, 2026
Title Wu
"Am I gonna start having feelings for you?"

oh baby, you already do and the ritual has nothing to do with it
25 2