News
Replying to banana.milk • Jul 27, 2025
Title Wall to Wall
i think the people hating on this movie don't get the point. yall are diasappointed bc you're only waiting for…
I love it. People were disappointed because they thought the main plot was the whole crypto thing - but it's not. They already lost the point of the whole movie.
1 3
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Jul 25, 2025
Title Wall to Wall Spoiler
The most dumbest ML ever
Spineless. Hey, at least he is consistent. Even until the end, he didn't grab all the embezzled cash? He just burned them with the contracts?
2 1
Replying to LeejLicious • Jul 25, 2025
Title Wall to Wall Spoiler
I think the movie did it excellent in the first half. The greed for more is so realistic. Kang Ha Neul did very…
Then you actually missed the point of the story. That part you are referring to is actually just a plot point to move the story. The main story is about the building - the noise - and how it drives people crazy.
2 0
On Wall to Wall • Jul 25, 2025
Title Wall to Wall Spoiler
Dude is dirt poor and didnt bother taking all the (embezzled) money with him?
6 1
On Dead or Love • Jul 20, 2025
Title Dead or Love
The people behind this show AND the actors/actresses must be high making this show. I felt like I need one to appreciate this. LOL
0 0
Replying to Xerophytes • Jul 20, 2025
Title Squid Game Season 3
The VIPs are just nothing but unnecessary excess tbh. No fleshing out, did not even move or improve the story.…
I actually like the IDEA, but I dislike the execution. It should have been more than 10 episodes, and an episode dedicated solely to VIP would have been nice, with a few of them ended up dead in the game would have been nice. I'm not sure if they purposely made them mysterious for a possible American spin-off, but oh well. It would have been nicer if they actually took time telling the story and characters properly, and not rely so much solely on the Squid Game concept
2 0
Replying to sindrandi_ • Jul 19, 2025
Title Squid Game Season 3
It was passable entertainment, I suppose, but they really should’ve stopped after one season. I never became…
The VIPs are just nothing but unnecessary excess tbh. No fleshing out, did not even move or improve the story. They were there for nothing, there's even no karma/justice.
5 2
On Squid Game Season 3 • Jul 19, 2025
Title Squid Game Season 3
Series like this with multiple characters (ensemble cast) need at least 10 episodes (or even more). Most of the characters here I just simply don't care at all. The stake and death makes no impact, they needed to flesh out characters and provide context/motivation by flashback.
7 0
On Bitch X Rich Season 2 • Jul 17, 2025
Title Bitch X Rich Season 2
Is this not going to Netflix?
1 0
Replying to Xerophytes • Jun 18, 2025
Title Broker Spoiler
Finally, finished watching this. Halfway through the show, I took a hiatus. I like the series because I can relate,…
ML sent evidence to FL, meaning he can prove the espionage; yet he chose to escape responsibility - and commit suicide along with 3 other guys. But why?
0 0
On Broker • Jun 18, 2025
Title Broker
Finally, finished watching this. Halfway through the show, I took a hiatus. I like the series because I can relate, as someone who does science/research. Quite convincing and authentic. 2nd lead complements the main lead. Just a bit disappointed with how things ended, it was so unnecessary.
0 1
Replying to Xerophytes • Jun 18, 2025
Title Encantadia Chronicles: Sang'gre
Watched the first episode and no, I dont think it is necessary for you to watch. They release it in their youtube…
let me correct my statement, youtube has eng subtitle. im watching episode 2 now and I can see the eng sub
0 0
Replying to bonimaej • Jun 17, 2025
Title Encantadia Chronicles: Sang'gre
Do I need to watch the original Encantadia and its parent story first, or is it okay to skip them and go straight…
Watched the first episode and no, I dont think it is necessary for you to watch. They release it in their youtube channel, but I dont think it has ENG sub
1 2
On Encantadia Chronicles: Sang'gre • Jun 17, 2025
Title Encantadia Chronicles: Sang'gre
Can someone update this? The first episode already aired.
1 0
On Where Is the Lie? • Jun 8, 2025
Title Where Is the Lie?
Where to watch??
0 0
Replying to Scams • Jun 5, 2025
Title Scams
Replying to deleted comment
netflix
0 0
On Let’s Talk about Chu • Jun 3, 2025
Title Let’s Talk about Chu
Who is the hot guy Chu hooked up with via app? The one who required medical test results?
0 0
On Eternal Summer • May 24, 2025
Title Eternal Summer
OMG. This movie gives me so much anxiety and anger, it feels like it drags on and on - and when you finally think it's finally heading to the right direction, you realize that nothing has changed. Feel bad for the girl in the middle, smacked in between these two guys, she should have run so far away from them.
3 0
Replying to SweetCat • May 21, 2025
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
Because they are two heterosexuals who don't feel much like playing gay men.
It has nothing to do with that. And even if this is a heterosexual relationship, I will still be questioning their motive. Because the plot will still be the same. I have no problem with the actors, the actors did well enough to justify the script. Even if you put the gayest of gay in the script, it will still be the same - doctor was asked by cop's mom to take care of him, doctor committed euthanasia, doctor wants to honor cop's mom wishes AND cover his act - all of a sudden "fell in love" with cop and ask him out, cop is suspicious of doctor, decided to take up his offer because he wants to know the truth and find evidence, cop found out, arrested him. So, what makes it different if it is played by straight girl, bi male, gay male, trans male, or heck even asexual male or female - because at the end of the day, their motives conveniently aligned and masked by supposed romance.
3 2
Replying to roseButterfly • May 21, 2025
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
I think that as much as Thailand makes 1000 Bls a year, the actors are conservative, many don't know how to kiss…
It has nothing to do with that even. Kan asked Tew out in the oddest and abrupt way. Both have motive for seeing each other. What does have to do with shyness and conservativeness? Thailand is even neither. Both literally have bed scene. The romance angle actually feel unnecessary and almost a mere plot point.
0 0
