News Replying to ttsadtt • Aug 5, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up! Spoiler
have the both couples got together already or not yet? (actually i dont remember how it was in original)
yes, in the most recent episode, episode 9, the 2nd couple, mudmee and half got together. in the jp version I'm pretty sure the 2nd couple didn't get together until about the ending episodes (either the 1 before last or last one)
0 1
On Singto Prachaya Ruangroj • Jul 28, 2024
Person Singto Prachaya Ruangroj
happy birthday!! 💗
1 0
Replying to MinMin10 • Jul 27, 2024
Title 4Minutes (Sultrier Version)
where can you watch this?
kisskh
1 1
On NuNew Chawarin Perdpiriyawong • Jul 25, 2024
Person NuNew Chawarin Perdpiriyawong
happy birthday!! 💗
0 0
On Peach of Time • Jul 11, 2024
Title Peach of Time
need them back like rn
3 0
On San • Jul 9, 2024
Person San
happy birthday king😽😽🎈
0 0
Replying to Lifeofseries • Jul 7, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
I'm genuinely asking that why shouldn't we compare? Isn't it how a show should be appreciated?
Oh! Really? I don't really know about the manga that well, nor how is compares to the series that well, but still, either way, I feel as if we shouldn't compare. Yes, in our opinions one may be better than the other, but I believe they both have their great elements, and shouldn't say something that could bring the other down, even if it's unintentional.
0 1
Replying to Lifeofseries • Jul 7, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
I'm genuinely asking that why shouldn't we compare? Isn't it how a show should be appreciated?
We shouldn't compare because it would bring one down. Both the Japanese and Thai are great, and each have their own elements. We can praise a show without discouraging the other. The Japanese one has more of a quicker pace as it was 10 episodes with only a 24 min runtime, this one has more time to focus on the manga and most likely include scenes those that haven't read it, like myself, from the manga. From gmmtv shows I've seen, they also bring their culture into it a lot, such as certain holidays, which could increase or lower ratings. Therefore, each adaptation has its own elements and can both be praised without bringing down the other.
3 3
Replying to Winter • Jul 6, 2024
Title My Lovely Liar
bro has NOT seen 406 dramas
I'm talking abt my opinion on the show
0 0
Replying to Winter • Jul 6, 2024
Title My Lovely Liar
bro has NOT seen 406 dramas
not 406 kdramas, but it don't matter either way dawg, we all got opinions 🤷🏽♀️
0 2
On Yoon Ye Chan • Jul 2, 2024
Person Yoon Ye Chan
my cutiee‼️
0 0
On Theo • Jul 2, 2024
Person Theo
its passed July 1st for me but somewhere it's still July 1st so happy birthday ml!!🤍
0 0
On The First Frost • Jul 1, 2024
Title The First Frost
the cast is golden! I've heard such great things about multiple of these actors, and Edward Chen?? omg🤭🤭
2 0
On My Lovely Liar • Jun 27, 2024
Title My Lovely Liar
as someone who hasn't been watching Asian dramas for long, only a few months past a year, this was my first kdrama I watched while airing and it was so cutie🥹 I don't care what others say, these two have such good chemistry🤍
11 6
On Only Boo! • Jun 25, 2024
Title Only Boo!
missing them guys might rewatch
8 0
On Kim Sun Oo • Jun 24, 2024
Person Kim Sun Oo
happy birthday 💕
0 0
On Only Boo! • Jun 23, 2024
Title Only Boo!
This show is such a wholesome series and I would give my life away just to watch this for the first time again. My beloved Kang and Moo will be missed, but I hope to see more of these two as the years go on! My cuties 🥹🥹
4 0
On The Eclipse • Jun 21, 2024
Title The Eclipse
rerun started 💕
4 0
Replying to mari • Jun 20, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster Spoiler
ep 8 definitely made me cry a lot. whether or not it was emotional, I'm an emotional person and that ending made…
I didn't expect Yi Heon to leave and for Deuk Pal to stay. definitely a tear jerker
4 0
On High School Return of a Gangster • Jun 20, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
ep 8 definitely made me cry a lot. whether or not it was emotional, I'm an emotional person and that ending made me cry.
3 1

1