News
Replying to Jay • Dec 27, 2024
Title Squid Game
My favourite episode is when the Indian dies.
and whys that?
34 3
On Won Ji An • Dec 27, 2024
Person Won Ji An
she looks so good in sg2🙏
18 1
Replying to mari • Dec 26, 2024
Title Kimi to Nara Koi wo Shite Mite mo
miss when this aired😪
I remember (I think it was ep 5) I couldn't find it anywhere and even my mother had to try and help me😭 (eventually I found it on a kisskh type website)
3 3
Replying to messypree • Dec 26, 2024
Title Episode 9. Nineteen, Eighteen
I see people have started rating this already, where did you watch this?
I don't believe there is an international release yet
2 0
On Kimi to Nara Koi wo Shite Mite mo • Dec 26, 2024
Title Kimi to Nara Koi wo Shite Mite mo
miss when this aired😪
3 4
On Our Youth • Dec 18, 2024
Title Our Youth
I dread watching each ep knowing I'll have to wait a full week, but this is honestly one of the best dramas I've watched. the writing and acting is so amazing and I just know it'll be in my top favs 🙏
11 0
On Gonjiam: Haunted Asylum • Dec 12, 2024
Title Gonjiam: Haunted Asylum
this actually scared me, especially near the ending with Jihyun. great movie, reminded me of the movie grave encounters
7 0
On Brewing Love • Dec 11, 2024
Title Brewing Love
Idc what anyone says, this was such a sweet drama without any love triangle or huge conflict, and I loved it. just a pure, cute drama!!
9 0
On Our Youth • Dec 3, 2024
Title Our Youth
ep 6 preview omg?? I watched this all in one sitting and now I wish I waited for more EPs😭
11 0
Replying to lele22lee • Nov 8, 2024
Title Family by Choice
so they changed from the chinese version? no love triangle? (i hope so i prefer two couples)
doesn't seem like there will be a love triangle between the 3
2 0
Replying to Sov • Oct 26, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake
We'll see them again soon, they recently announced an extra episode 😁https://mydramalist.com/778648-episode-9-nineteen-eighteenWe…
I'm so excited!!!
1 0
On Sviat • Oct 19, 2024
Person Sviat
he's so cutie but I was shocked to see how he was younger than me😭
1 0
Replying to Nadroj47 • Oct 19, 2024
Title Peach of Time
where did you watch it?
I watched it on kisskh, but there's also places such as HiTV and Dailymotion
0 0
On Khaotung Thanawat Ratanakitpaisan • Oct 13, 2024
Person Khaotung Thanawat Ratanakitpaisan
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KHAOTUNGGGG
0 0
On Seung Han • Oct 11, 2024
Person Seung Han
it feels so unreal that ur back. I'm so glad. Ive been waiting for news of your return for nearly a year and today I got that good news. I have been a BRIIZE since predebut and learning of your return has filled me with this immense joy that I cannot describe. Youve been my bias since day 1 and I cannot express this feeling. It feels like I'm in a dream, living a hallucination, and I'm so happy to know you're coming back. I love you Seunghan, and I love you RII7E. OT7 for life and I can't wait to hear OT7 of all songs released after his leaving.🤍
0 0
On Moon Tae Il • Oct 9, 2024
Person Moon Tae Il
It's said he is getting 7 years in prison, if he admits to the charges that is, but if he does he deserves more. GGlad at least he would get more time compared to other cases I've listened in on.
11 0
On Choi Ji Ung • Oct 7, 2024
Person Choi Ji Ung
HAPPYEST BIRTHDAY JIUNG
0 0
On Yoon Jeong Han • Oct 4, 2024
Person Yoon Jeong Han
happy birthday 🤍🤍
0 0
Replying to KimDongHyun • Oct 3, 2024
Review Enigma Black Stage
where can i watch S2 🥺💔
it's not out
1 0
On Seung Han • Oct 2, 2024
Person Seung Han
HAPPY BIRTHDAY i need u back rn
0 0

1