Editorials Replying to Mahima • Jun 18, 2024
Title Sweet Home
Dude you're courageous atleast you completed it i dropped it at 8th EP don't no why but it was kinda boring and…
I didn't really like the first few episodes so I had it on hold for a while, but once I got it started I kept going. I can see where you find it boring because, I'll be honest, not a LOTT happened. like it happened but it didn't iykwim.
0 0
On High School Return of a Gangster • Jun 16, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
does anyone know where I could read what this is based off of? if so, does it have an english translation?
0 3
On High School Return of a Gangster • Jun 16, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster Spoiler
Deuk Pal probably won't come back, right? I figure since his body no longer exists, once Yi Heon were to return to his body, the soul of the gangster would have no body to go back to since its in ashes. It's sad though, because he could have been the father neither of them had.
6 1
On High School Return of a Gangster • Jun 16, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
I should have waited for this to finish before catching up because now I'm too invested and I have to wait until the last EPs ate out😭
3 0
On When I Fly Towards You • Jun 13, 2024
Title When I Fly Towards You
A year since wifty has been released woww🤍
5 0
On Won Tae Min • Jun 13, 2024
Person Won Tae Min
knew him from unintentional love story n saw him in high school return of a gangster n was like "HEYY!! that's my bf!! 🫢" didn't realize he was in it!!
5 0
On Seung Han • Jun 11, 2024
Person Seung Han
might go insane if he's gone much longer
3 0
On Only Boo! • Jun 9, 2024
Title Only Boo! Spoiler
ok just bawled my eyes out what the flip was that. I can understand why kang would do that but to block him? NOOO. I hate time skips but as long as they end up back tg (they probs will..) I'll be good. still cried my eyes out tho my eyes r dry now
2 0
Replying to Maj • Jun 9, 2024
Title Only Boo!
they could have done the patpran thingy just saying,, 🥺
wdym? (sorry I haven't seen bad buddy for a while)
0 3
On Chokun Puttipong Jitbut • Jun 7, 2024
Person Chokun Puttipong Jitbut
he's such a cutie patootie :3
5 0
On The Debut Team • Jun 6, 2024
Title The Debut Team
????
1 0
Replying to Frijoffred • Jun 6, 2024
Title Oh No! Here Comes Trouble Spoiler
How is the bromance? Do the main characters have any romance with anyone else? does it have a happy ending?
there's no romance, only bromance between the two. I wouldn't say the ending is happy, but it's not a bad or sad ending. It kind of ends to where it could hint at a season 2 imo.
3 1
Replying to ih8dogs • Jun 6, 2024
Title Oh No! Here Comes Trouble
is this good?? i dont like male main character tho
how come you don't like the main character? its a great series in my opinion, but some may disagree. I'd give it a try if I were you.
12 0
On You at 7:45 • Jun 6, 2024
Title You at 7:45
where to watch?
0 0
Replying to Mephisto • Jun 4, 2024
Title Weak Hero Class 2
No way this trash gets a second season
I'm so sorry for your condition😞 being blind must be hard🫂
3 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • May 29, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
Yeah, queerbaiting has been here for a while.So has racism.So, since they have been around forever, shall we continue…
Well, I'm not really invested into this, therefore I don't really want to put anymore of my opinion out there because it's not my place to say anything. My intention wasn't really to start an argument, I just felt like it wasn't necessary for the rating to be so low, but knowing that other than the queerbaiting, there's a rapist on the cast list, then I can understand why people are boycotting. Sorry if I upset you in any way, I just didn't really understand the situation.
1 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • May 29, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
Yeah, queerbaiting has been here for a while.So has racism.So, since they have been around forever, shall we continue…
I'm not saying I support either, I'm literally mixed n apart of the lgbtq. I'm just saying that instead of going to people that could potentially get this cancelled they're just doing stuff online
0 2
Replying to Miss Miso • May 29, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
There is a rapist in the movie's casting list ^_^
ahh, okay, I can see why people would be upset over that. if I may ask, who is it?
0 0
Replying to TheAbnormalHuman • May 29, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
homophobia has been going forever, do you support it, maybe you do
homophobia? who said I supported it? I'm literally apart of the lgbtq n watch stuff like that. I'm just saying it's not like queerbaiting is new
0 0
On High School Return of a Gangster • May 29, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
4.7 is CRAZYY why are people so mad? queerbaiting has been going on forEVERRR. just enjoy the show or leave it alone.
19 22

1
