Details

  • Last Online: 17 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: from your heart
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 24, 2023
Replying to THOMAS shelby • Nov 27, 2023
jing tian is 7 years older than xu kai But because of their chemistry in the drama no one can tell that they have…
You are right, they really showed a very good and hot chemistry ...
3 0
Replying to cdramalizard • Nov 27, 2023
Anyone feel like kiss scene in bts are much better and longer. Why the fuck whenever they are kissing camera fly…
i do not know about other kiss scenes but i want full bathtub kiss scene because it is really πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
5 4
On Wonderland of Love • Nov 27, 2023
how can rating is stuck at 8.5 ....i mean even internal ratings [8.75 , 8.46 , 8.14 ] are also stuck even if many peoples giving their ratings now ...
2 1
Replying to H19279 • Nov 27, 2023
A curious question: which ost song impressed you most?
you are destiny ..πŸ’˜πŸ’˜
0 0
Replying to Wonderland of Love • Nov 27, 2023
Replying to deleted comment
rating from completed part is only 8.4 this is main reason , because after drama ends completed rating is main cause for up and down of ratings ...
in my opinion people are only choosing currently watching instead of completed thats why ratings are stuck at 8.5 ....
2 4
On Wonderland of Love • Nov 27, 2023
Although the drama ends But I can't resist myself to come to this homepage and check all the comments and rating 🀩🀩
11 3
Replying to DramaBuff • Nov 27, 2023
Now, waiting for this or ABAY after WOL finished. Not being greedy, but I can't help! πŸ˜…
I think we all are greedy ...πŸ’˜πŸ’˜
5 0
Replying to Mstique • Nov 26, 2023
with Esther Yu..Argghh I don’t think I’ll be watching
What happened dont you like the actress .. ?
I don't know about others, but I really like her . In terms of carefree acting apart from zhao lusi She is the second in my list ..
1 0
Replying to dramaFan04 • Nov 26, 2023
When I am reading your post I saw that you wrote cui lin is my girl , I am afraid that Li ni will come and kill…
🀣🀣
0 0
Replying to dramaFan04 • Nov 26, 2023
Title Wonderland of Love Spoiler
why do not you try this webseite and its free ...https://kisskh.co/
I'm just telling you for the next time, so that you can save money ...
1 0
Replying to Mstique • Nov 26, 2023
I can’t believe I just paid for an express package, AGAIN, in less than a WEEK! Arrggghh πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚
why do not you try this webseite and its free ...
https://kisskh.co/
1 2
On Sword and Fairy • Nov 26, 2023
Even before releasing a main trailer, it exceeds a million reservations , I think it is going to be a big hit ...⭐⭐⭐
5 1
Replying to zshsr • Nov 26, 2023
ngl most dramas are better than OFL....
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚a bitter truth because i expected it to be a big hit but it fell down ...
0 1
Replying to mmansaray35 • Nov 26, 2023
We've come to the end of yet another EPIC show. It's been an amazing journey and one I'm glad to have experienced…
When I am reading your post I saw that you wrote cui lin is my girl , I am afraid that Li ni will come and kill you.... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
6 2
Replying to cdramalizard • Nov 26, 2023
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ieuJJUUg7UI
When I woke up today, I see this, and it make my day ....
4 0
Replying to Tenysi • Nov 26, 2023
I have just finished watching the whole series. Tbh I did not expect such amazing ride. The storyline had its…
I also share the same opinion with you ...🀩
2 0
On I May Love You • Nov 26, 2023
i think people can ' t hande that - ' what if this drama gets higher rating than OFL ' .
that why they are writing useless things ...
4 3