Details

  • Last Online: 57 minutes ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: from your heart
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 24, 2023
On Wonderland of Love • Nov 29, 2023
I really don't understand that every Chinese drama has some annoying characters just like this drama But I don't know why people are making a fuss of it in the comments....
At least our main leads are smart , and all of us know that there is a happy ending ahead of us then I think all of you should keep watching this drama ...

I really do not want a great drama to had some bad comments continuously ....
6 4
Replying to Mo_nika • Nov 29, 2023
Title Wonderland of Love Spoiler
How She is not dead?????
In episode number 9 taozi Makes a medicine by which a person can fake his death which was used by lord liang at that time ...
SML switch the poison into this medicine That's why all of them think that she died But after some few days she wake up....
3 1
Replying to Choppy • Nov 29, 2023
iqiyi subscription is useless, what is the purpose of subscribing if they dont make all series available in all…
https://kisskh.co/
enjoy any drama for free
1 3
On A Journey to Love • Nov 29, 2023
ning zhou think she give up on him and now she is giving flowers to yuan lu and feeling jealous 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
12 1
On A Journey to Love • Nov 29, 2023
Although I am really enjoying while watching the drama But sometimes I quite feel that its story is a little draggy ...
1 2
On A Journey to Love • Nov 29, 2023
Because of haters , wonderland of love , SOKP , MLC takes so many days to reach 8.5 rating but here Seems like there are no haters That's why rating goes up directly after Just one day ...💘
6 0
On A Journey to Love • Nov 28, 2023
Title A Journey to Love Spoiler
i really love that male lead removes that butterfly from his body in same episode , because i am tired of watching leads suffering from poison ...
or yes i know prime minister also poisoned him but it is not going to be a problem , because if he did not get poisoned he can do anything with 1 lakh gold taels and princess ..
6 0
Replying to Cho Na • Nov 28, 2023
Who is the actor played the imperial guard Zheng Qing Yun whom the young princess loves? (Ep 2) His name is not…
is he in a dream of splendor ..?
1 1
Replying to Peach • Nov 28, 2023
The prime minister's nephew died just like that? I love when they kill off useless characters like that.😂🤭
you are right , It is really a great point that female lead is killing all the stupid characters which is not usually common in dramas ..🤣🤣
7 1
On A Journey to Love • Nov 28, 2023
Title A Journey to Love Spoiler
a very good point is that li tong guang treats ren xin as his master ...[ see from trailer ] ,
because they need some support in enemy ;s country ..
3 0
Replying to mmansaray35 • Nov 28, 2023
I am so excited for this cause I have been having withdrawal symptoms from Wonderland of love and Story of Kunning…
i am here ...
1 1