News
On I Will Never Let You Go • Feb 27, 2019
Title I Will Never Let You Go Spoiler
Buqi's Mother was RAPED RAPED !!! yet no one has a problem with it and blaming her for it. (including the commenters on Viki.) WTF she was sexually assaulted and got pregnant with Buqi and people have no problem with it ?
0 2
On Im Soo Hyang • Feb 27, 2019
Person Im Soo Hyang
her acting was really good in five enough
4 0
On Im Soo Hyang • Feb 27, 2019
Person Im Soo Hyang
I first saw her in five enough but didn't even recognize her when watching my ID is gangnam beauty she looks different with short hair.
1 0
Replying to KYUNGSOOS BACK • Feb 26, 2019
Person Lee Jong Suk
whoa, that's interesting... I definitely could've saw him as an idol
he left SM cause he wanted to pursue an acting career and they wanted him to be an idol.
0 1
On Hong Jong Hyun • Feb 25, 2019
Person Hong Jong Hyun
he needs a lead role
4 2
Replying to Sam • Feb 24, 2019
Title My Amazing Boyfriend Season 2 Spoiler
BaiLu will be the surogate. mother- helping Tian Jing Zhi carry the baby to term
it makes sense but I kind of wish Tian Jing Zhi would have gave birth to the child
2 0
Replying to ObsidianAviary • Feb 24, 2019
Title My Amazing Boyfriend Season 2 Spoiler
I saw in a clip from vidfish that Tian Jingzhi gets cut in the stomach and didn't leave a scar? Did she abort…
could you pls send a link to that clip
0 1
Replying to deemizu • Feb 24, 2019
Title My Amazing Boyfriend Season 2
Are the subs on other sites any better than the Youtube ones?
viki but for some reason they are so slow
2 0
On The Legends • Feb 24, 2019
Title The Legends
Episodes Raw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHHeuG-nSOA&list=PL_M2EV1fgTY3JXpTiKuRsihBL0_Zf5m5o
0 0
Replying to _A_ • Feb 24, 2019
Title The Legends
is this any good so far?
yes. Not a very good first episode but it gets really interesting
0 0
Replying to Silent • Feb 24, 2019
Title My Amazing Boyfriend Season 2
in the ending song and the very last scene. There is a photo of the leads with their child so I don't think so
is Bai Lu a mutant ?
0 1
Replying to ObsidianAviary • Feb 23, 2019
Title My Amazing Boyfriend Season 2 Spoiler
I'm confused. I thought mutants can't eat solids? Didn't Xue Ling Qiao only drink liquids or something? Why did…
its because the other were science experiments
0 0
Replying to ObsidianAviary • Feb 23, 2019
Title My Amazing Boyfriend Season 2
I saw in a clip from vidfish that Tian Jingzhi gets cut in the stomach and didn't leave a scar? Did she abort…
in the ending song and the very last scene. There is a photo of the leads with their child so I don't think so
0 8
On Nana • Feb 23, 2019
Person Nana
When I first saw her I didn't think she was korean
0 0
Replying to Azure • Feb 22, 2019
Title Good Bye, My Princess Spoiler
Does anyone if this will have a sad ending?
it's a sad drama from what people have said and in the novel the FL kills herself
1 0
On Accidentally in Love • Feb 22, 2019
Title Accidentally in Love
is this a good romance drama ?
0 0
Replying to Vietgal505 • Feb 21, 2019
Title Good Bye, My Princess Spoiler
I had the same feelings, can you tell me what happen in the beginning because I’m skipping and about to drop…
I've only watched 2 eps subbed and 8 raw. I don't understand chinese but this is what I have thought of so far. The crown prince / emperor ? he wears gold and is sent to propose marriage to the 9th princess of Western Lian (FL). His brother ? ML goes with him. The gold clothing guy dies in an ambush.The ML ends up injured and is saved by FL as she tries to escape home. FL is later forced to go back home and ML leaves FL and is found my his Maternal Aunts alias. He meets the Emperor of Western Liang to talk about the marriage arrangements then visits his aunt. He finds out that his mother was murdered by his adopted mother (Empress) and one of the consorts of Western Liang is his maternal aunt. She later dies. The FL Teacher is ML maternal cousin. ML is on a mission to kill the people who 'apparently' killed his brother. (I think the tribe didn't do it and was set up I'm not sure though) He finds out that the FL maternal Uncle is a leader of the tribe. So he goes undercover makes the FL fall in love with him and deceives the tribe. FL and ML get married. His kingdom goes into war with the Tribe and he beheads the FL Maternal Uncle. FL sees ML kill him and faints. FL goes mentally insane for a bit. Then escapes and goes back home. She finds out no one is there and her father is mentally messed up. She is then captured again by the soldiers of ML kingdom. ML doesn't know but later finds out. She then escapes again and goes to the river. When you jump in the river you lose your memories. ML follows her. FL jumps and ML catches her. They both end up falling in together and will lose their memories of each other. ML seems to feel really guilty for his actions. I like it so far. I think she later ends up in an arranged marriage with him years later and she gets her memories back.
2 0
On Lee Jong Suk • Feb 21, 2019
Person Lee Jong Suk
He is a former SM Entertainment Trainee. He trained for 3 months as a rapper for an idol group called 'Real' but then quit. The group debuted with a different name. It is believed he would have been a SHINee member. As he would have debut around the same time as SHINee if he stayed at SM and Minho was going to debut in another group later.
3 3
On Good Bye, My Princess • Feb 21, 2019
Title Good Bye, My Princess
didn't really like the first ep but the story seems interesting from the 2nd ep
0 0
On Good Bye, My Princess • Feb 21, 2019
Title Good Bye, My Princess
It's on Viki https://www.viki.com/videos/1145241v-goodbye-my-princess-episode-1
0 0
