News
Replying to RejaulHoque • Mar 9, 2019
Person Liang Jie
Why isnt this girl doing more dramas...
I've noticed in her upcoming projects she mainly plays the 2nd FL or supporting roles which is very surprising.
2 0
On Arsenal Military Academy • Mar 9, 2019
Title Arsenal Military Academy
oh wow they are staring in another drama together ? that's cool they do have great chemistry in The Legends
12 1
On Zhang Zhe Han • Mar 9, 2019
Person Zhang Zhe Han
his acting was really good in demon girl
5 0
Replying to Silent • Mar 8, 2019
Title My Amazing Boyfriend Season 2 Spoiler
in the ending song and the very last scene. There is a photo of the leads with their child so I don't think so
I've watched up to ep 22 raw even though I don't understand Chinese apparently the baby is still alive and they lied about the baby's death.
0 1
Replying to Alila Nguyen • Mar 7, 2019
Title The Legends
Brace yourself guys! The love scene revelation is tonight!!!! At least 2 kissing scenes xD
I was like dammmmm
0 0
On Bloody Romance • Mar 5, 2019
Title Bloody Romance
I don't think there will be a season 2. If there is they would have to replace the cast. Li Yi Tong is already in the 6 dramas that will be coming out in the next few years and Qu Chu Xiao has become very famous due to a movie that came out in the start of the year. They are both very busy.
3 5
On Song Wei Long • Mar 5, 2019
Person Song Wei Long
Sorry but I don't think his acting is leading role standard. I don't understand why he keeps getting lead roles. He has potential though.
3 3
Replying to HelenaSRT_FR • Mar 5, 2019
Title My Amazing Boyfriend Season 2
Is that plastic big nose , a terrible cosmetic job
his nose looked fine before though. his brother didn't get anything done and him and his brother looked like twins when they were younger.
3 0
On The Crowned Clown • Mar 4, 2019
Title The Crowned Clown Spoiler
someone pls tell me whats the ending
1 0
On Theory of Love • Mar 4, 2019
Title Theory of Love
Trailer https://youtu.be/IoNu7BYOHLg
0 0
On Sheng Yi Lun • Mar 4, 2019
Person Sheng Yi Lun
He does a good job at comedies
7 0
Replying to Anjaly • Mar 2, 2019
Title My Amazing Boyfriend Season 2
I think Mike looks different ... Maybe his lips.. I don't know bt he feels different . Maybe only me
his skin is so much paler now. I wish he was still tan also I felt he was different since I watched the trailer for this drama
1 1
On Love That Makes You Cry • Mar 2, 2019
Title Love That Makes You Cry
Felt like I was watching a really long movie but I loved it.
1 0
Replying to pandalla008 • Mar 2, 2019
Article I Will Never Let You Go - A Must Watch!
Sometimes you just have to explore something out of the ordinary. What do you usually watch?
I usually watch darker themes but its nice to have a change
2 0
On My Bratty Princess • Mar 1, 2019
Title My Bratty Princess Spoiler
For once people aren't bashing Jang Nara yayyyyyy :)
0 4
On Zhou Dong Yu • Mar 1, 2019
Person Zhou Dong Yu
so she has no acting training so how did she get the role in the movie that blew up in fame
0 5
On Chen Ya An • Mar 1, 2019
Person Chen Ya An
Koala ? did she live in Australia ? or does she just like Koala's
0 0
On Full House • Mar 1, 2019
Title Full House
For those people who have been waiting for a sequel I don't think it will happen. Mike has been cast in a show in the US. He said on his instagram that he's wanted to do acting in US since he was a child.
0 0
On My Amazing Boyfriend Season 2 • Mar 1, 2019
Title My Amazing Boyfriend Season 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAhk0_RYOLE&list=PL-qn-eiR753fWldhQYeOfT9MUwIGvDiRN subbing is good way better than Viki
1 0
pandalla008 • Mar 1, 2019
Article I Will Never Let You Go - A Must Watch!
I like the comedy even though its not my type of drama
3 2
