Editorials
On Good Bye, My Princess • Feb 21, 2019
Title Good Bye, My Princess
Trailer https://www.viki.com/videos/1145301v-trailer
0 0
On Peng Xiao Ran • Feb 21, 2019
Person Peng Xiao Ran
is she mixed ?
5 2
On Choi Tae Joon • Feb 21, 2019
Person Choi Tae Joon
did him and PSH break up ? or are they still together
5 4
On Never Gone • Feb 21, 2019
Title Never Gone
Because I watched the movie I'm kind of bored watching it but I keep telling myself to wait for the interesting parts
0 0
Badass Bunny • Feb 20, 2019
Article Chinese Historical TV Series for Dummies
as someone who watches historical and wuxia's a lot. Great Article
2 0
Replying to Cok • Feb 20, 2019
Person Yang Mi
Reba has lots of haters too. So it is possible that some haters might just pretend to be Reba or Yanmi fans and…
I agree.
1 0
Replying to Silent • Feb 12, 2019
Person Xu Kai
he admitted to beating his ex girlfriend and got a lot of backlash and people started calling him a wife beater.…
ok well I didn't mean for it to sound like that.
1 0
On My Amazing Boyfriend Season 2 • Feb 11, 2019
Title My Amazing Boyfriend Season 2
I just realized although I like Mike Angelo's acting. Being Casted to play this role was probably a good idea since Mike is a father himself.
3 0
On My Amazing Boyfriend Season 2 • Feb 11, 2019
Title My Amazing Boyfriend Season 2
new trailer https://twitter.com/i/status/1094850391412420609
1 0
Replying to MissKathy22 • Feb 11, 2019
Title The Legends
I believe she does. Did you read the book? I only read the first 10 chapters since the rest were not translated…
thanks
0 0
Replying to MissKathy22 • Feb 11, 2019
Title The Legends Spoiler
I believe she does. Did you read the book? I only read the first 10 chapters since the rest were not translated…
what site do you watch the drama ? can you please send me a link?
0 0
Replying to Silent • Feb 11, 2019
Title The Legends
I have the exact same thoughts. Yet I still like the drama and will watch it to the end
I've seen the leads in other dramas. They are both good. Bai Lu is a great versatile actress. I was surprised by the pairing at first but since watching the drama I think they are a great match.
1 0
On The Legends • Feb 11, 2019
Title The Legends
Episodes Raw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHHeuG-nSOA&list=PL_M2EV1fgTY3JXpTiKuRsihBL0_Zf5m5o
2 0
Replying to yarnie • Feb 11, 2019
Title The Legends
As someone who loved novel so much (the author is my n1 fave writer *-* her other stories like 7 unfortunate lifetimes…
I have the exact same thoughts. Yet I still like the drama and will watch it to the end
3 2
On Well-Intended Love • Feb 11, 2019
Title Well-Intended Love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvaalXrZ5EI&list=PLfq6OEEDA3SC2galwaog1gbDQ2jbQt92m
2 0
Replying to Old_Anime_Lady • Feb 10, 2019
List Movies - Japan
I've watched alot of these other have been recommended for me to watch for the upcomming article! thanks for sharing!
your welcome :)
2 0
On Lan Ying Ying • Feb 9, 2019
Person Lan Ying Ying
she's really good deserves main roles
3 0
On Tan Jian Ci • Feb 9, 2019
Person Tan Jian Ci
he give me kpop vibes for some reason I love his style.
2 0
On Su Qing • Feb 9, 2019
Person Su Qing
a really good versatile actress
1 5
On Never Gone • Feb 9, 2019
Title Never Gone
I knew it I knew it already finished airing. I remember reading an article about it. I didn't have much interest in it then though.
0 0
