News
Replying to wamelly • May 11, 2020
Person Seo Yea Ji
Her acting in lawless attorney was OK but when I saw her in save me it was a disaster. She can't express her emotions…
I think her acting will get better over time. She didn't choose to become an actress she was scouted when she wanted to become a news reporter. She debuted straight away so you could tell she had no idea what she was doing at first. I think Lawless Attorney showed improvement from her early days. Hopefully we will see more improvement in her upcoming dramas.
0 0
On Ga Doo Ri’s Sushi Restaurant • May 11, 2020
Title Ga Doo Ri’s Sushi Restaurant
is this drama still happening ?
0 3
Replying to Silent • May 11, 2020
Title Backstreet Rookie
I'm tired of people commenting about the age gap. The characters have a big age gap in the webtoon. So it makes…
I'll reply to myself to avoid drama. Saying its ok for a guy to be older and not the woman sounds sexist to me.
3 2
On Love of Thousand Years • May 11, 2020
Title Love of Thousand Years
I'n the odd one out that liked it but I agree with everyones points.
5 0
On Tang Yi Xin • May 9, 2020
Person Tang Yi Xin
http://www.dramapanda.com/2020/05/new-parents-tang-yixin-and-zhang-ruoyun.html
2 0
On Zhang Ruo Yun • May 9, 2020
Person Zhang Ruo Yun
http://www.dramapanda.com/2020/05/new-parents-tang-yixin-and-zhang-ruoyun.html
1 0
On Backstreet Rookie • May 7, 2020
Title Backstreet Rookie
whats the name of the webtoon
1 1
Replying to Axl • May 6, 2020
Person Han Ji Eun
Hum, one question : how did she gradutate UNIVERSITY AT AGE 15?? Either the dates are wrong or this woman is a…
her age is confusing. I think she lied about her age cause in some sites it says she was born in 1990 others it say 1987. She did graduate as a teen though either 15 or 17 which is confusing.
4 1
On Yook Sung Jae • May 6, 2020
Person Yook Sung Jae
why was he gone for so long ? I know he got so many offers but he turned them all down.
1 1
On King Maker: The Change of Destiny • May 6, 2020
Title King Maker: The Change of Destiny
I'll watch it cause Go Sung Hee is in it.
4 0
Replying to PrettyCarEye • May 6, 2020
Title Oh My Baby
If you believe in personality archetypes based on the zodiac, then Jang Na Ra, who is a Pisces, is and has always…
I'm a pieces and I've never been in a relationship. I've never had a good man in my life. I prefer to be alone. I like to have my own safe space. I hate clingy people. I usually only have 1 friend. I would rather be a single mother one day than looking for the right person.
0 0
On Backstreet Rookie • May 6, 2020
Title Backstreet Rookie
I'm tired of people commenting about the age gap. The characters have a big age gap in the webtoon. So it makes sense to cast actors who also have an age gap.
10 5
Replying to izzy • May 6, 2020
Title The School Nurse Files
Is Nam Joo Hyuk actually still doing this? He’s been cast in so many dramas this year.
probably since this drama is with netflix and it only has 6 eps so it filming would have ended before its release. My holo love and the king: eternal monarch were all filmed before they aired. The King: Eternal Monarch was filmed oct 2019 - jan 2020 and its airing now.
1 0
On Mao Pai Nu Shen • May 6, 2020
Title Mao Pai Nu Shen
what are people in the comment section talking about ?
0 1
Replying to Nene • May 6, 2020
Person Guan Xiao Tong
I think her acting is very natural and on point.
I never said it was bad. I just assumed she was uncomfortable.
3 1
On Hospital Playlist • May 5, 2020
Title Hospital Playlist
I'm only watching the first ep but this already feels oddly realistic (from the perspective of my Nanna being a nurse and watching her work)
2 0
On Jung Kyung Ho • May 5, 2020
Person Jung Kyung Ho
he look so different now imo. He lost a lot of weight so I didn't recognize him in Hospital Playlist.
7 2
Replying to HyesoosPartnerLawyer • May 4, 2020
Person Kim Hye Soo
She usually wear very high heels too.
when I wear heels I'm taller than most guys I know so that makes sense.
0 0
On Choi Jin Hyuk • May 4, 2020
Person Choi Jin Hyuk
Has he ever had a wife in a drama that doesn't die ?
5 1
On Rugal • May 4, 2020
Title Rugal
how many dramas has he been in where is wife dies ?
7 0
