News
Replying to tajfun • May 15, 2020
Person Shin Ye Eun
Is she Shin Ryujin's sister or smth? They look really similar and have same surname???
no they are not related
0 0
On Kim Myung Soo • May 15, 2020
Person Kim Myung Soo
I don't understand why there's such a big hate towards his acting on this site. His acting isn't that bad. I think its average but its not terrible like people keep saying.
17 4
Replying to AThousand_PaperCranes • May 15, 2020
Person Kim Ji Soo
I have literally watched all his dramas without realising...
same. I never recognize him
0 0
Replying to MarsWanKenobi • May 15, 2020
Title My Country: The New Age
How much screen time did Seolhyun actually get
not much. she's has a story line for a few eps but its short. She shows up here and there throughout the drama. Yang Se Jong and Jang Hyuk have the most screen time. She considered an important character in the drama though.
0 0
Replying to szemunn • May 15, 2020
Title The Wind and the Bright Moon Maiden
Goodness! 2007?! =.="
same. some are even put on the shelf for 10 years. Then the networks give up and release it so late knowing they now will flop.
0 1
Replying to szemunn • May 15, 2020
Title The Wind and the Bright Moon Maiden
Goodness! 2007?! =.="
yup. took 13 years to air
2 3
Replying to ABoredLawyer • May 15, 2020
Person Lee Elijah
Lol. I always look for "Lee Elijah" and MDL never gave me any positive result. She got a different spelling, that's…
people always change her name its annoying. Its meant to be Lee Elijah / Elijah Lee
4 1
On Private Lives • May 15, 2020
Title Private Lives
I think they should change the title cause people will probably get this drama mixed up with 'Her Private Life' when searching for the drama
5 1
On Flower of Evil • May 15, 2020
Title Flower of Evil
well this is going to be interesting.
0 0
On Train • May 15, 2020
Title Train
this will be interesting
0 0
On Train • May 15, 2020
Title Train
this will be interesting
0 0
On Into the Ring • May 15, 2020
Title Into the Ring
the synopsis makes it sound like its an historical drama.
7 0
Replying to Jasmin2344557 • May 15, 2020
Person Koo Ja Sung
He looks like the boy version of Sophie Zhang!
true
1 0
Replying to Cicithia • May 14, 2020
Title The King’s Avatar Season 2
Actually he will be returning. Tenncent Confirm the news. with others cast members are still open. They drama…
thank you. I've been waiting for a confirmation.
4 0
Replying to MarsWanKenobi • May 13, 2020
Title Sisyphus: The Myth
She's 30 its not as big a gap as you're making iit out to be. Bitch about it when the actors are 20+ years apart…
lol I have no issue with them being 10 years apart it's the fact he looks like he could be her dad that bothers me.
1 1
Replying to Wejee • May 12, 2020
Person Ji Sung
When will he come Back to drama land? I really miss his acting ?
probs won't see him till 2021 cause he is looking after the kids while his wife Lee Bo Young is currently acting in the drama When My Love Blooms
12 0
On Park Seo Jun • May 12, 2020
Person Park Seo Jun
I I added a bunch of info on his bio last year and it all gets removed to that. lol
12 2
Replying to Azalae • May 12, 2020
Person Lee Si Young
who is her husband? I heard she just had a child!
entrepreneur who is 9 years her senior named Cho Seong Hyun
0 0
On The King’s Avatar Season 2 • May 12, 2020
Title The King’s Avatar Season 2
people pls stop adding yang yang he''s not confirmed for the 2nd season. Add him when he is confirmed cause it is possible it will be a whole new cast.
1 6
Replying to tannaz • May 12, 2020
Title Ga Doo Ri’s Sushi Restaurant
The production of this series has been completed, and The articles wrote that first broadcast is at 6pm [kST]…
thx.
1 1

