News
Replying to Kate • May 20, 2020
Review Devilish Joy
this was the first and only show where height difference actually bothered me. Usually I love it, but he it was…
I forgot I even wrote this review. :)
2 2
Replying to Seliz • May 20, 2020
Article Late Spring / Summer Korean Dramas 2020
Thanks for that awesome list!!
thx :)
0 0
Replying to The Butterfly • May 20, 2020
Article Late Spring / Summer Korean Dramas 2020
Thank you @Abzzski, again, for your hard work putting a list together for us. Looks great. :)
Thank you :) for appreciating my hard work.
3 0
Replying to Silent • May 19, 2020
Article Late Spring / Summer Korean Dramas 2020
thank you for appreciating my article :) It encourages me to keep writing these cause sometimes I just want to…
thank you :)
3 0
Replying to 7762975 • May 19, 2020
Person Xu Kai
Can you change the profile pic coz it's just that this photo doesn't show his real charm .Just a suggestion ?
it's an old photo when he was 19 so he looks like a baby in that pic
8 0
Replying to krisyoung • May 19, 2020
Person Bian Cheng
He is still young, so he has a chance to change, but do it sincerely or else, he doesn't have a place in showbiz.http://www.dramapanda.com/2020/05/teen-actor-bian-cheng-under-fire-for.html
lol I was just about to comment this :)
2 0
Replying to Dollphxne • May 19, 2020
Article Korean Actors and Actresses Who Could Have Been Idols
Ahn Hyo Seop as well, he almost debuted as a member of JYP's Got7 and even trained to be an idol with them
wow can't imagine him as an idol.
2 0
Replying to Silent • May 19, 2020
Article Late Spring / Summer Korean Dramas 2020
thank you for appreciating my article :) It encourages me to keep writing these cause sometimes I just want to…
thx :)
1 0
Replying to uki • May 19, 2020
Person Yoo Yeon Seok
he is great but he should do some bubbly rom com or detective roles projects in which he is the solo protagonist
he did warm and cozy but the drama is average imo. I think he prefers working with A listers then doing his own dramas which is a shame cause he's an amazing actor.
0 0
Replying to fatema • May 19, 2020
Article Late Spring / Summer Korean Dramas 2020
Many interesting dramas :D Thank you for the article ♥ LUCA is my most anticipated one. I hope the story will…
thank you for appreciating my article :) It encourages me to keep writing these cause sometimes I just want to stop writing them.
4 4
Replying to uki • May 19, 2020
Title Hospital Playlist
watch it it's really good!!!worth watching
that was my opinion after finishing ep 10
0 0
On Hospital Playlist • May 18, 2020
Title Hospital Playlist
idk how I feel about this drama. It's interesting yet uninteresting at the same time
6 5
On Six Flying Dragons • May 18, 2020
Title Six Flying Dragons
I'm up to ep 26 and I feel like dropping it. It's not that interesting anymore is it worth watching till the end ?
0 6
On Lee Seung Gi • May 18, 2020
Person Lee Seung Gi
Interesting finding out he's a descendant of the Jeonju Yi Clan that ruled the Joseon Dynasty.
6 0
Replying to Silent • May 18, 2020
Title Backstreet Rookie
I'll reply to myself to avoid drama. Saying its ok for a guy to be older and not the woman sounds sexist to me.
It maybe someones preference and I disagree with that preference cause saying one gender can do one thing and the other can't is rude imo. I'm not gonna tell someone they should change their opinion I just don't agree with it.
0 0
Replying to 6759kbn gfbfjkugdkmhfcwx • May 18, 2020
Person Oh Yeon Seo
She's so talented, just like the description says.I think she would've made a great Hong Seoul during the "Cheese…
she plays Hong Seol in the movie version.
0 0
On A Korean Odyssey • May 18, 2020
Title A Korean Odyssey
I don't understand why people aren't happy with the ending ? the ending didn't surprise me at all.
4 6
Replying to taratara • May 17, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch Spoiler
I just dont get LMH acting, i dont know if it is his performance or it is just his face and how he delivers his…
Even though he is considered a veteran actor after watching him in a few dramas I've never had a problem with his acting. It's just that it seems to me that he's confused himself on what he's supposed to be doing. He can't convey emotional scenes very well and sometimes I think he's trying too hard for the tears to come out. He also has a bit of RBF (resting bitch face) I have RBF too and I've done acting training before. It's actually really hard to convey emotions through your face when it doesn't come naturally to you. (I've been told most of my emotions are shown through my eyes) You feel the emotions but you struggle to express it. Even though Lee Min Ho is a veteran actor I think that's the case with him. He can act it's just I feel like he tries too hard to show emotion on his face that it doesn't look right to me. I'm not sure if this makes sense or not but this is just from observing his facial expressions. I think its something he can't change cause well genetics so he just tries his best to bring the emotions out.
2 0
Replying to W two worlds Season 2 sc • May 17, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
It's because Lee Min Ho forgot to use this :https://youtu.be/BbS3HVzjXTE?t=131
lol
0 0
Replying to SakuraBloom09 • May 17, 2020
Person Ren Jia Lun
The picture was taken not that long ago actually. It's from the TV Show "Shake it Up (2018)".
true he's a baby face cutie even when he plays a serious role.
0 0
