Editorials
On Good Doctor • Mar 24, 2020
Title Good Doctor
it's amusing how doctors of all people can get away with discrimination and harassment
0 0
On Kiss That Kills • Mar 23, 2020
Title Kiss That Kills
After watching the first few eps I was reading the comments about how good this drama is and I was confused. But then after I finished it I was like 'ahhh now I get it'. 8/10
0 0
On Shison Jun • Mar 23, 2020
Person Shison Jun
he has as that 'I am an anime character voice' unless it was dubbed in Todome no Kiss
1 1
On Araki Yuko • Mar 23, 2020
Person Araki Yuko
just an opinion but when I first saw her I didn't think she is Japanese
0 0
Replying to Feli • Mar 23, 2020
Person Hong Jong Hyun Spoiler
So did she, which was the point of the drama.
many fans preferred the prince while the drama was airing.
0 0
Replying to PamelaHannaEikleberry • Mar 21, 2020
Title The Unknown: Legend of Exorcist Zhong Kui
That actress looks too old for Zhao Lin.
she's 28
2 2
Replying to Vahide • Mar 21, 2020
Title The King’s Avatar Season 2
Is it already confirmed that Yang Yang will play in season 2? He is already placed as a cast member on this page…
it's not confirmed
1 0
Replying to 7643733 • Mar 20, 2020
Title An Incurable Case of Love
It’s actually not his real voice.
I later figured that out. Is it a voice actor if so I think I've heard him in anime before.
0 0
Replying to MinaSkSk • Mar 20, 2020
Title An Incurable Case of Love
https://blitzfansub.com
thx
2 0
On An Incurable Case of Love • Mar 20, 2020
Title An Incurable Case of Love
male lead has a nice voice
6 6
On An Incurable Case of Love • Mar 20, 2020
Title An Incurable Case of Love
where to watch with all eps subbed ?
0 2
Replying to Han-B • Mar 19, 2020
Article Korean Fall Dramas 2019
Which web you use for watching or download K Drama?
I use dramanice
1 1
On Kwon Soo Hyun • Mar 18, 2020
Person Kwon Soo Hyun
I thought he was in his mid 20s.
2 0
Replying to Lita • Mar 17, 2020
Person Yoo Ah In
keep it to yourself
lol
2 0
On Jwa Chae Won • Mar 17, 2020
Person Jwa Chae Won
why does she only do guest role ? is she under a shitty agency ?
3 1
Replying to Silent • Mar 17, 2020
Title You Complete Me
it exist. If it didn't exist it would not be on Douban
it hasn't aired yet
1 1
On Hi Bye, Mama! • Mar 15, 2020
Title Hi Bye, Mama!
Jang Pil Seung looks like younger version of Yoon Kyun Sang at some angles
4 0
On Lee Si Woo • Mar 15, 2020
Person Lee Si Woo
he looks like younger version of Yoon Kyun Sang at some angles
7 1
On Itaewon Class • Mar 15, 2020
Title Itaewon Class
the amount of make up detail on Yoo Jae Myung (Jang Dae Hee's) face is amazing. It's amazing how makeup can make a person look so different at times. You can tell they used makeup to make him appear old and warn out. He always looked sickly to me. He's only in his mid 40s but with the makeup detail he looks like he's in his 60s.
14 1
Replying to Bts_jen • Mar 15, 2020
Title Itaewon Class
Am I the only one that ships Yi seo and Geun Soo
if he didn't do all the shit he did then yes I would ship them.
2 0
