Editorials
On Jin Goo • Mar 3, 2020
Person Jin Goo
he looks different in the new photo
3 0
On Park Gun Woo • Mar 3, 2020
Person Park Gun Woo
he finished his military service in 2019. from his Instagram he seems to have been travelling a lot. I wonder if he'll come back to acting.
3 7
On IRIS 2 • Mar 3, 2020
Title IRIS 2
where to watch with subs ?
1 0
On Park Hwan Hui • Mar 2, 2020
Person Park Hwan Hui
anyone know why she hasn't acted in 2 years ?
1 2
On Kim Hye Eun • Mar 2, 2020
Person Kim Hye Eun
she's an amazing actress.
2 0
On All In • Mar 1, 2020
Title All In Spoiler
I'm a but confused how did he end up becoming a CEO of a company ?
0 1
On Choi Jung Won • Mar 1, 2020
Person Choi Jung Won
hope she comes back to dramaland
5 0
On Crystal Liu • Mar 1, 2020
Person Crystal Liu
why does she get so much hate ? it's ridiculous
19 0
Replying to odangochan • Feb 29, 2020
Title Forest
This drama is so chaotic. It just skips from one thing to another without making sense... bad writing or bad directing?…
sometimes idk what I am watching
9 1
Replying to Layla • Feb 29, 2020
Person Ji Sung Spoiler
Same and he older than my dad
wow my mum is 41 and my dad is 46 this year. 4 kids age 17-8. My mum had me 23 turning 24.
1 0
On All In • Feb 28, 2020
Title All In Spoiler
Kim In Ha probably didn't think he would ever come back to korea but he should have just legally changed his name. Since the cops in career think he's dead.
0 0
On Zhao Lu Si • Feb 28, 2020
Person Zhao Lu Si
she's been so busy and in so many drama and she's only 22 how did she get so many lead roles so quickly ?
5 0
Replying to Layla • Feb 28, 2020
Person Ji Sung Spoiler
Same and he older than my dad
one of my sisters is 15 this year. I'm 17 this year. my dad 4 years older than my mum. your dad and my mum might be around the same age then. :)
1 2
Replying to OKasiandrama • Feb 27, 2020
Person Zhao Zhao Yi
Is it just me or does she like strikingly like Yang Zi??
I think they look nothing alike
15 1
Replying to nuham_sx • Feb 27, 2020
Title Somewhere Only We Know
not 10 it is 7
male lead said himself he's 10 years older than her when they got together
0 1
On I Will Find You a Better Home • Feb 27, 2020
Title I Will Find You a Better Home
http://www.dramapanda.com/2020/02/sun-li-introduces-her-sister-sun-yan.html
0 0
On Ji Sung • Feb 27, 2020
Person Ji Sung
Happy Birthday
0 0
Replying to Silent • Feb 26, 2020
Title Step by Step Lotus
I looked it up on Douban the casting seems to be official.
he has a few dramas set for 2021 he'll be the lead in some of them. One of them is an age gap drama.
0 0
Replying to Silent • Feb 26, 2020
Title Step by Step Lotus
I looked it up on Douban the casting seems to be official.
main guy is 35 he's older than her. I've seen him in dramas he looks his age.
1 2
On Park Sol Mi • Feb 26, 2020
Person Park Sol Mi
she didn't do many dramas. she's gorgeous in All In
0 0
