K-Drama Shin Min Ah, Ju Ji Hoon face relationship changes after Lee Jong Suk, Lee Se Young's arrival in 'The Remarried Empress' 41 minutes ago
News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 1 hour ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 5 days ago
On Romantics Anonymous • Oct 30, 2025 Title Romantics Anonymous I thought i recognised han hyo joo 0 0
Replying to jiwoni1019 • Oct 30, 2025 Title Reply 1988 Rewatching this drama and feeling nostalgic all over again. I was born in the early 90s so I lived a life without… Yes 0 0
lovelydove • Oct 30, 2025 Game If ur transported into historical drama which charcter would u choose as a commoner you would be poor but you wouldn't be caught up in a power struggle or controlled.. 1 0
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Oct 29, 2025 Title My Princess Beginning of ep 10: what's happening 💀 ep 12: I can't with this drama anymore lol it's trying to take itself more seriously but just ends up being funny. I can't stand seeing the sfl. And I like the fl but she needs to grow a backbone, she's still naive 2 0
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Oct 28, 2025 Title My Princess The second female lead has the same constipated expression on her face throughout the whole drama 🤣 Professor nam is too good for her in my opinion 2 0
PrincetonGirl818 • Oct 28, 2025 List constipated actresses This obviously isn't against the actresses personally, just their bad acting 1 0
PrincetonGirl818 • Oct 28, 2025 List constipated actresses I've only seen park ye jin in my princess. She may be better in other stuff? 0 0
Replying to miraxyza • Oct 28, 2025 Title My Princess I'm rewatching this story and I was getting so frustrated that I had to leave a comment haha. I just can't take… I don't think it's age is the problem 2 1
Replying to TheCoffeePrince • Oct 28, 2025 Title My Girl watch I'm stuck at ep 11 and i've seen the ending.. but I wanna finish it at some point 0 0
Replying to SongKangDeek • Oct 28, 2025 Title My Princess Junk. Absolute junk! It's fine if you don't take it too seriouslyedit: I dropped it because it was too cheesy and dragged 2 0
On My Princess • Oct 28, 2025 Title My Princess This drama can be a bit cheesy/silly but it's kinda cute and funny 2 0
On My Princess • Oct 28, 2025 Title My Princess The second female lead has the same constipated expression on her face throughout the whole drama 🤣 3 1
On Bad Couple • Oct 26, 2025 Title Bad Couple just based on the description gi chan sounds like my kind of guy 0 0
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Oct 25, 2025 Title My Father Is Strange if you haven't found them yet, you can check if these work: https://www.opensubtitles.com/en/subtitles/father-is-strange oh, sorry 0 0
On My Father Is Strange • Oct 25, 2025 Title My Father Is Strange because I took breaks from watching this drama, I finished it in almost 3 months! 0 0
edit: I dropped it because it was too cheesy and dragged