K-Drama
Replying to IM YourOnlyOne • Oct 11, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
I mean, if you're in your late 20s or higher, you already know:1. Read the entire contact before you sign it2.…
lol ðĪŠ
1 0
On Queen of the Game • Oct 11, 2025
Title Queen of the Game
the male lead's backstory sounds like every 2000s second male lead's personality ever lol
3 4
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Oct 11, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
I agree, the leads fell for each other just because the story told them to
I didn't feel this way, I don't think there was enough buildup
0 0
On Tempest • Oct 11, 2025
Title Tempest
in some edits, I've seen some catholic symbolism in some scenes, can someone explain?
1 2
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Oct 9, 2025
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
the fl's mom actress reminds me of ha ji won or kim ha neul
2 1
On When I Fly Towards You • Oct 9, 2025
Title When I Fly Towards You
recent cdramas like this?
1 1
Replying to TheRetiredGodOfWar • Oct 9, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
Just finished it:overall this was a fine watch, nothing out of this world or amazing, just a simple fantasy drama…
I agree, the leads fell for each other just because the story told them to
9 2
Replying to Lizzy • Oct 9, 2025
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
So who here still rewatches the arrow scene? ððžââïļððžââïļððžââïļ
which ep?
0 1
Replying to eea • Oct 9, 2025
Title Radiant Office
YT took it down ð
oh no T_T
0 0
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Oct 5, 2025
Title The Princess's Man
but it has a happy ending.. I'd say ja myung go is even more like romeo and juliet, the endings are the same
the male lead went through so much so at least he got to live happy in the end with the female and his child. He is blind in the end, but I sometimes pretend he isn't.
0 0
On The Land of Wind • Oct 5, 2025
Title The Land of Wind
What's the folklore this was based on called?
1 0
On My Girl • Oct 2, 2025
Title My Girl
I'm on ep 11. this drama is pretty good, but it also gives me this cringey feeling inside lol
1 2
On Queen and I • Oct 2, 2025
Title Queen and I
han dong min reminds me of joey from 10 things i hate about you lol
1 0
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Oct 1, 2025
Title My Girl
https://buzzheavier.com/qgfjerrk45pw
it has subtitles. they are mkv files.
0 1
Replying to Lucky Scrunchy • Sep 29, 2025
Title Dong Yi Spoiler
Happy or sad ending?
happy
1 0
Replying to _dude • Sep 29, 2025
Title Over the Rainbow
I think the 6.9 rating is unfair. It's not the greatest K-drama ever but I'll give it a solid 8 for watchability…
happy ending?
1 0
Replying to seraph85 • Sep 29, 2025
Title Queen and I Spoiler
I keep finding this show and I wonder "wait its perfect for me why haven't I seen it" then I see its not…
https://transfer.it/t/snCMzZ03QB6T
0 0
Replying to aungabaunga1 • Sep 29, 2025
Title Queen and I Spoiler
Just watched it again after a year or 3?? loved it i wished i could watch it in 720p or higher. also im really…
https://transfer.it/t/snCMzZ03QB6T
1 1
Replying to wolfskin • Sep 29, 2025
Title Ugly Alert Spoiler
Any idea where to watch it ?
you can ask for it to be reuploaded on this site: https://rentry.co/sin-flix
0 0
Replying to allaboute • Sep 29, 2025
Title Marriage, Not Dating
Title should be Garbage, not trash.Characters in this drama are insane.
lol
0 0
2