News
Replying to QingEr • Oct 25, 2025
Title My Father Is Strange
I want to rewatch this drama with korean subtitle. Anyone knows where i can download korean srt? Viki has korean…
if you haven't found them yet, you can check if these work: https://www.opensubtitles.com/en/subtitles/father-is-strange
0 2
On My Father Is Strange • Oct 25, 2025
Title My Father Is Strange
joong hee and mi yeong are so adorable and make me smile đ„șđ
3 0
Replying to Zeetokki • Oct 24, 2025
Title Princess Ja Myung
This drama would at least be memorable if it had a happy ending. After all the stress, it still ended being a…
I think the sad ending made sense. there was no way they could be together in the end. I still wish it was a happy ending, so I could justify watching the whole drama..
3 0
Replying to 9999775 • Oct 19, 2025
Title Spring Waltz
Why doesn't the music hit this good in dramas these days
T_T
1 0
Replying to suni • Oct 19, 2025
Title Spring Waltz Spoiler
where can I watch this? it's not on Apple TV like the notes suggested. I've looked everywhere đ©
onetouchtv(dot)xyz (use a pop-up blocker)
2 0
Replying to Mooi • Oct 19, 2025
Title Moon River
Please be good. I really cannot find any historical Kdrama that not allowed me skipping.
if you like "actual historical dramas" and not idol dramas like this one, jewel in the palace is a really good drama. the princess' man is good too.
3 0
Replying to Mooi • Oct 19, 2025
Title Moon River
Please be good. I really cannot find any historical Kdrama that not allowed me skipping.
watch ones made in 2014 and older
1 0
Replying to Melissa Young • Oct 19, 2025
Title Moon River
I dislike body swap plots
me too, but I might watch it
4 0
On Even If All Love Fades • Oct 19, 2025
Title Even If All Love Fades
is there a fan-subber subbing this?
0 2
On Even If All Love Fades • Oct 19, 2025
Title Even If All Love Fades
only one ep a week T_T I guess I'll wait for it to finish airing to decide if I'll watch it or not
2 0
On Be with You • Oct 19, 2025
Title Be with You
finally liu yi chang is in something again! although I'm not sure if I'll watch it though..
1 0
On Hi My Sweetheart • Oct 14, 2025
Title Hi My Sweetheart
I tried to watch it a few months ago but it was too goofy (mostly editing wise).. also I started ep 1 and then just skipped through the rest till they reunite and the male lead gets a better haircut lol
1 0
Replying to KenTaro • Oct 12, 2025
Title Love of My Life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8EuSYqmxYEThis is still one of my favorite Drama OSTs ever. So beautiful to listen…
this drama's OST has stuck in my mind, even though it's been years since I watched it
1 0
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Oct 12, 2025
Title Love of My Life Spoiler
where can I download this?
I found this torrent but the files are huge (at least for me): https://bt4gprx.com/magnet/PKELEt7v3YnwfCG2esRvvCC7lyeBI6FfO but they're 720p
1 0
On Love of My Life • Oct 12, 2025
Title Love of My Life
where can I download this?
0 1
On Would You Marry Me? • Oct 12, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
I'll wait till it's all aired and then see if it's worth watching
0 0
Replying to reverie • Oct 12, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
I donât understand why people keep saying romcoms are predictable. Like,itâs a romcom not a thriller. The…
they do need to get some new tropes though. these clichés were already clichés over 10 years ago in dramas, but they were newer back then. now they're getting old. unless the couple is a joy to watch, there isn't much to keep watching for nowadays.
1 1
Replying to Lizzy • Oct 12, 2025
Title W
Random, but your icon â„ïž Anne & Gilbert! One of my favorite fictional couples!
I love them! â„ïž
1 0
Replying to Tomo • Oct 11, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me? Spoiler
where is this even airing?
https://kisskh.co/Drama/Would-You-Marry-Me-/Episode-1?id=11573&ep=194625&page=0&pageSize=100
1 0
Replying to Tomo • Oct 11, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me? Spoiler
where is this even airing?
download link: https://buzzheavier.com/mcyfk5hjpxox
1 0
2