News
Replying to iamme • Jul 27, 2023
Title Help Me Khun Pee Chuay Duay
So this is light hearted?
yes
0 1
On It's Beautiful Now • Jul 25, 2023
Title It's Beautiful Now
I skip most of the main couple story bcause they dont hv much chemistry plus they are too calm for my taste esp considering how cheeky LHJ with other people. the youngest story is too dramatic and long. So I also skip that. Other than these 2 stories, I pretty much watch everything. I love the eldest brother couple (they are hilarious even after married), LHY and SHJ sibling-like relationship, the family story and also the elders friendship
3 0
On The Real Has Come! • Jul 25, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
I rarely watch weekend drama for the main couple bcause their story is usually dragging. So how is the 2nd or 3rd couple?? are they fun??
0 8
On Three Bold Siblings • Jul 20, 2023
Title Three Bold Siblings
Its been awhile since I watched a weekend drama. the first 15 episodes were fun. But when the story start to involve 2nd and 3rd couple somehow it becomes boring. I didnt expect to like the main couple because I dont like 1st love story. But it turn out they have the best story. meanwhile I expect so much from 2nd couple bcause Kim So Eun always did a good job with age-gap couple. But this time her story feels flat compared to her other age-gap couples (watch A Thousand Kisses and A Good Day For Wind To Blow)
2 2
Replying to Enigma05 • Jul 19, 2023
Title Be Your Own Light
LYN is doing very well as the ML. The whole debt collecting thing is ridiculous though. She had no knowledge of…
glad to know LYN is doing well. his character looks fun
1 1
On Choi Hyun Wook • Jul 15, 2023
Person Choi Hyun Wook
The way he talk, his acting, his side profile really similar to park seo joon
7 0
Replying to Cykodramaqueen • Jun 26, 2023
Title Find Yourself
Hahaha noooo… I skipped most of their scenes. Rewatched for the 2nd time😅
The 2nd couple is immature at the beginning. But they have so much growth compared to the lead couple. Plus they're funny
0 0
Replying to Ayla Flower • Jun 23, 2023
Title Exploration Method of Love
I'm not convinced with ML's acting, 2ML is better in emotions
2ml is a very good actor. he deserves to be lead already
6 2
On Destined • Jun 22, 2023
Title Destined
Can someone explain to me why the Gu family needs to move to a different place after their backers fall from grace??? Is the bad commisioner is planning a coup or sth because I dont understand based on FL talk w her mother, it seems families other than Gu family is also leaving the county??
2 1
On Destined • Jun 19, 2023
Title Destined
This drama is way too good. I shouldnt have started it
7 2
Replying to Poppyfortea • Jun 18, 2023
Title Please Be My Family Spoiler
THE KIDS! They were brilliant. It's hard enough for a kid to act in scenes with adults and get the right dialogue,…
For a happy fun drama, it has pretty dark history. Never thought that FL sister would turn out to be so bad. And the grandpa has the biggest heart. Never hold grudge to those who hurt his family
1 0
On Back from the Brink • Jun 17, 2023
Title Back from the Brink
For a 40 epi drama, the plot is consistently good from the beginning to the ending. There isnt much romantic scenes but for the first time I wasnt waiting for it. The leads story and adventure keep the drama interesting even with minimal romance
8 0
Replying to katgotyourtongue • Jun 15, 2023
Title Please Be My Family
best twist the show had was turning the initially bitchy character that in any other show would scheme the whole…
A drama is good for me when they can make a bitchy character to awesome likeable character in a convincing way. I actually want a 2nd season with TLQ story with the leads family of course. I need more TLQ with the kids scenes
1 1
On Please Be My Family • Jun 14, 2023
Title Please Be My Family
It is a short and simple drama. Unusual for marriage of convenience, we got enough romance and sweetness and oc angst and misunderstanding
1 0
On Please Be My Family • Jun 13, 2023
Title Please Be My Family
just watched ep 27 preview. I am glad the leads had a very short fight. Now I just wanna see more happiness
1 0
Replying to skyinlove • Jun 10, 2023
Title Please Be My Family
I watched a reel in instagram and here I am. In reels, dramas usually seems so good and when i start watching…
if you skip the 2nd couple story, the story is pretty short. even with some dragging parts, this drama gives so much sweet to make this drama fun
2 0
Replying to Kikitam • Jun 10, 2023
Title A Date with the Future
my first time watching william chan. his dimples! omg!!
his dimples brought me to many of his dramas lol
2 0
Replying to An Ro • Jun 7, 2023
Title Please Be My Family
They're wasting too much screen time with the second ML and second FL. I've lost interest in their story long…
the drama is already so short and 2nd couple take almost half screen time. we lose the chance to see how they build their family and become real family
1 0
On Adult Trainee • Jun 2, 2023
Title Adult Trainee
2nd story leads deserve their own drama. Their acting is good and they have awesome chemistry
28 0
Replying to CEMS2001 • Jun 1, 2023
Title Please Be My Family
Her chemistry with Gao was great and their kisses 🔥🔥🔥
I love her with Gao. But I like her chemistry with Bin bin too. They've this warm and comfortable vibe which suits a family drama
1 1