Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 22, 2014
Replying to CKDramaddicts • Jun 1, 2023
Agree! The secondary BFF couple storyline is not engaging at all -- I'd even rather watch the hilarious frenemy…
ikr it is too short. 1 ep per day makes it worse
1 0
Replying to SoultoSeoul • Jun 1, 2023
He was clearly caught off guard and mentally taken back by the Ex's actions. I love how FL took action in a calm…
I love both leads so much. They are working to keep their marriage strong. He set a clear boundary with the ex and she firmly inform her that they are married. We wouldnt get this kind of leads in other drama. The drama is simple but it gives us everything we want
2 1
On Please Be My Family • Jun 1, 2023
I dont mind much about the ex story because it adds more mystery about the biological mother and her presence add some spice to the story. But the drama actual waste is the best friends romance plot. We should have more scenes with the kids instead of them
4 2
Replying to waverlinda • Jun 1, 2023
I am getting tired of the ex girlfriend going to everyone to try and get SHY back. Take a hint. Leave him alone.…
The ex isnt convinced that the leads are married for real since they only know each other for a short while. But I like what the grandpa said to her about time and marriage. Serves her right
2 0
Replying to SoultoSeoul • Jun 1, 2023
I like this drama a lot but should be labeled a mystery. The back story on the biological parents is never ending.…
The mystery on the biological parents is kinda long but at least it didnt feel boring because we can keep guessing every episode with very limited clues
2 0
Replying to Dhaarani Rubini • Jun 1, 2023
As per my guessing and till now episodes they are not bio-parentsthen who are the actual parentsthe bridge scene…
I love this drama so much. This will be the longest 4 days ever.
We know QSL has sister but we dont if SHY has brother or not right
1 6
Replying to SoultoSeoul • Jun 1, 2023
From the poster and the recent pickup from the bar it seems so. Strange match IMO. We shall see.
I like her so much now. She is funny and honest. But the loveline is so sudden. They barely have any interaction before right
1 0
On Please Be My Family • May 31, 2023
I am falling in love with 3rd FL. She kinda annoyed me at the beginning. But she acknowledge that the leads are married now and respect their relationship. She recognise the FL talent and offer her a better position. Both her and ML are so professional in their work
6 0
Replying to CKDramaddicts • May 31, 2023
Another drama with ridiculously adorable children, but I like this one infinitely more than The Love You Give…
omg This. I love TLYGM leads so much in their previous drama but somehow TLGYM bored me so much. I didnt blame the leads. There is definitely sth wrong with the writing. So Please Be My Family is giving me everything I didnt get from TLGYM. The leads and their kids look like a real family
1 0
Replying to SoultoSeoul • May 31, 2023
WAIT A MINUTE.....WHAT? NO....NO.... You need to rewatch the end of 15 and the end of 16. The male lead DIDN'T…
I am so proud of ML. He gives the best reaction when interacting w his ex compared to other drama. He still love his wife and treat her well except for when the time he saw her return in the tv which is understandable because he was shocked
1 0
Replying to ChannieLover7_9_9_7 • May 31, 2023
what is up with a drama writers making MLS so unlikesble now a days? This, Back from the brink, Circle of Love…
You cant put Circle of Love ML with the rests (not sure bout Gen Z tho). He is a real A-Hole
0 0
Replying to Seven • May 30, 2023
Title Please Be My Family Spoiler
LOL i just started on this and reading through all the comments. Can someone just spoil it for me please; are…
FL is definitely not the biological mother. Still not sure about the ML.
0 4
Replying to Asu20 • May 29, 2023
The female lead is so pretty 😍
she has a really beautiful smile
1 0
Replying to ShaashaS • May 29, 2023
Having a hard time waiting for new eps
the biggest mistake to start an airing drama. Especially a fun one like this
1 0
On Please Be My Family • May 29, 2023
my 2 favourite actors from MGTV. I am glad there is viki with better sub. Their height difference in so cute. Plus the kids are so good in acting
0 0